Report: Cookiro & Frost
Name of player: Cookiro & Frost

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:42606324 cookiro
STEAM_0:1:99466670 frost

Time in GMT19:37~

Server: v4b1

Summary: basically, they were using eachothers heads to propclimb into a base and randomly raid it.

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/a/gtyYP
i hope you know the difference between a prop and a head...
(06-24-2016, 06:57 PM)Cookiro Wrote: i hope you know the difference between a prop and a head...

rule 6.3 lad
(06-24-2016, 06:59 PM)cnr Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 06:57 PM)Cookiro Wrote: i hope you know the difference between a prop and a head...

rule 6.3 lad
not involved [warned]
he can jump above his friend because criminals and thief's climb on each others to get into high places or steal things
(06-25-2016, 05:47 PM)Sp33dx Wrote:

rule 6.3 lad
not involved [warned]
he can jump above his friend because criminals and thief's climb on each others to get into high places or steal things

6.3 Do not use a prop or entity to climb on to builds or over walls. The only exceptions are stairs inside your own properties.
6.3 Do not use a prop or entity to climb on to builds or over walls. The only exceptions are stairs inside your own properties.
(06-25-2016, 06:12 PM)cnr Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 05:47 PM)Sp33dx Wrote:

rule 6.3 lad
not involved [warned]

please dont spam

please dont spam
please dont spam
please dont spam
please dont spam
please dont spam
bumpy
Climbing on another person is realistic in this case. I don't see much problem with it, as long as it is limited to only 1 person climbing on top of another person.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]