Poll: Should the Event restart?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
93.10%
27 93.10%
No
6.90%
2 6.90%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

WW2 Event
Sounds fun.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-23-2016, 05:14 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Sounds fun.

Why do I have a feeling like you didn't even bother reading the post?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • DreeBott
(06-23-2016, 05:32 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

If you look in Off Topic posts you can see him constantly posting everywhere for no reason Tounge
(06-23-2016, 05:37 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

If you look in Off Topic posts you can see him constantly posting everywhere for no reason Tounge

Tbh i said "sounds fun" when i what i should have said was Sounds like it will be fun, because that's what i meant, Greed i can understand where you're coming from. I did read the post and voted yes, i think the event would thrilling if it was restarted. I then gave a small comment about it just like everyone else, i could have and probably should have added more but i didn't think it was necessary. Sorry.

" If you look in Off Topic posts you can see him constantly posting everywhere for no reason Tounge "

You caught me. Well done Dreebott. I was a little annoyed when i first read that comment from you, but thankfully i remembered i should have expected nothing more from "The incredibly immature one with Temper issues"" If you want, you could PM what you mean by "No Reason".

Anyway, i hope you restart this event.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-23-2016, 06:07 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 05:37 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

Tbh i said "sounds fun" when i what i should have said was Sounds like it will be fun, because that's what i meant, Greed i can understand where you're coming from. I did read the post and voted yes, i think the event would thrilling if it was restarted. I then gave a small comment about it just like everyone else, i could have and probably should have added more but i didn't think it was necessary. Sorry.

" If you look in Off Topic posts you can see him constantly posting everywhere for no reason Tounge "

You caught me. Well done Dreebott. I was a little annoyed when i first read that comment from you, but thankfully i remembered i should have expected nothing more from "The incredibly immature one with Temper issues""   If you want, you could PM what you mean by "No Reason".

Anyway, i hope you restart this event.

Stay on Topic and stop, thanks :=)
Voted yes, but better planning is needed... Wink

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
I didnt participate but it seems cool so I vote yes.