is it black screen of death or what
so my toshiba laptop is turning on every thing is ok but the screen is black and after a few minutes it turns on idk wut is up with it 

i tried alot of thing on the internet but non of them is working because they say you should remove the battery but my battery isnt remove able

my pc specs and model :- 

c55-b865 stalite
core i3 idk which one 
4 gb ram 
1 tb hard drive

idk know wut to do plz help my parents are going to kill me because it was working with me while it was working with him 
thnx for all support =(
Try hooking up the laptop with an external monitor. If it works fine then the problem is with the laptop monitor itself.

from the internet i get "The "black screen of death" is usually very easy to repair on a laptop. First, turn your computer off by pressing and holding down the start button. Next, unplug the computer and remove the battery. Press and hold down the start button for about 60 seconds."

But unfortunately you said that your battery is not removable.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-23-2016, 09:32 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Try hooking up the laptop with an external monitor. If it works fine then the problem is with the laptop monitor itself.

from the internet i get "The "black screen of death" is usually very easy to repair on a laptop. First, turn your computer off by pressing and holding down the start button. Next, unplug the computer and remove the battery. Press and hold down the start button for about 60 seconds."

But unfortunately you said that your battery is not removable.

Yea i know that is my prob thnx for support
its blue screen of death, ive never heard of "black screen of death"
(06-27-2016, 06:55 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: its blue screen of death, ive never heard of "black screen of death"

not its black screen of death
(06-23-2016, 09:22 PM)Sp33dx Wrote: so my toshiba laptop is turning on every thing is ok but the screen is black and after a few minutes it turns on idk wut is up with it 

i tried alot of thing on the internet but non of them is working because they say you should remove the battery but my battery isnt remove able

my pc specs and model :- 

c55-b865 stalite
core i3 idk which one 
4 gb ram 
1 tb hard drive

idk know wut to do plz help my parents are going to kill me because it was working with me while it was working with him 
thnx for all support =(

M8 I suggest u go to an expert and fix it they know the best even if you get help here on fl i still think you should see an expert and see what the problem is
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Never heard of the "Black Screen Of Death"
But its the Blue Screen Of Dead for Windows XP...
Thanks i got it fixed thnx god my dad wont kill me anymore
The problem was the sleep/wake driver thingy i instaled it from toshiba website and it got fixed thx for all that tried to help