Report: <Lynnez>
Name of player: Lynnez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97219843

Time in GMT: 16:40

Server: v4b1

Summary: This stinky griefer ran over my injured body after I fell out of my car and proceeded to steal my gun.

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/a/hzxvq
Unfortunately, the evidence you've provided wouldn't be sufficient enough to ban the player. Is there any further evidence?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(06-23-2016, 06:52 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Unfortunately, the evidence you've provided wouldn't be sufficient enough to ban the player. Is there any further evidence?

check the logs.
(06-23-2016, 06:57 PM)cnr Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 06:52 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Unfortunately, the evidence you've provided wouldn't be sufficient enough to ban the player. Is there any further evidence?

check the logs.

You can't demand the logs to be checked, along with that, the logs will not show him stepping on your body. If there is no further evidence, I will deny this.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(06-23-2016, 07:08 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 06:57 PM)cnr Wrote:

check the logs.

You can't demand the logs to be checked, along with that, the logs will not show him stepping on your body. If there is no further evidence, I will deny this.

it wasn't a demand, sorry. he didn't kill me by stepping on my body, he killed me by running it over which should show in the logs.
That does actually not show up in the logs, unfortunately.

With that being said,
Denied due to insufficient evidence.