Tutorial for Musicplaying.
I'd rather you hadn't posted this here.
(01-03-2012, 10:47 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I'd rather you hadn't posted this here.

Yea, I figured that out too after a while.
I'm doing all of that, but I don't think the music plays when I hold my push to talk button.
(11-11-2011, 05:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: And remember that it's ONLY allowed to stream music in your car or your house, nowhere else!

I've seen people spawn the radio type thing prop before and play music on the street, an admin said that was ok.
(12-01-2012, 12:43 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(11-11-2011, 05:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: And remember that it's ONLY allowed to stream music in your car or your house, nowhere else!

I've seen people spawn the radio type thing prop before and play music on the street, an admin said that was ok.
Yeah, I've also seen people going DJ in the streets with a stage.

(11-09-2011, 08:17 PM)Biowulf Wrote: www.drivermax.com

try updating it
I updated my drivers and it still isn't there. Have any other solutions?
Another way is using morphvox, which allows you to add custom sounds/songs and you can talk while you're playing the music. A whole lot easier, as well.
This thread is from 2011..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Be sure to set your steam mic to Stereo mix as well if it doesn't automatically.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(12-01-2012, 12:25 PM)Gareth Philp Wrote: I'm doing all of that, but I don't think the music plays when I hold my push to talk button.

Good ol' necro.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Okay I got it working, but how do I make it so the button '\' I use for voice chat is a toggle, so I press it and its on, then I press it and its off not having to hold it down? And you can't change your mic through steam to that one, you have to restart GMOD every time you want to swap.