[Unofficial] The Denino Family
[OOC information]
Steam name:[FL:RP]Sp33dx
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:92887869
Bans:1 after ban wipe
Current hours?838 Hours
Current RPP?0, i dont like to rp 
Do you fulfill the OOC requirements, if not, which not?no i dont , rpp requirment
Timezone?Gmt +2
[IC information]
Full name:John Kinder
BackgroundThinkingo i am a man who dreamed to be the best of the best it all started with just a spark of some one that said i am a loser 
so i made my mind and said i will be the most rich man in the world i started growing after i found a good job witch is car dealing 
i got involved in some criminal organization witch got me my big under ground name i made my clan witch was named the kinder family my friend dark kinder helped me with and we started making money from under ground things and then we decided to stop working together and every one of us went his way and this is my story until now .
Why should we accept you?i think joining this clan will help me archive my dream + i want to be like greed the leader of this clan 
What can you offer to our family?i can offer cars and other supplies because of my big in both car dealing and underground things.
What makes you stand out from other who wants to join our family?i am a man that stands for his word and I've been successful in the past 
[Additional information]
Previous clan(s)?Kinder Family 
Reason for leaving? my clan members arent active on the server any more
Are you self sufficient during raids and clanRPs? (Health kits, ammo, kevlars etc.)yes
(06-29-2016, 07:19 PM)Sp33dx Wrote: -snip-

Application currently under review

Note:
Please contact me ingame
(06-29-2016, 07:33 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 07:19 PM)Sp33dx Wrote: -snip-

Note:
Please contact me ingame

i am sorry to inform you that i got banned for 7 days now this is my second ban this year i hope this doesnt effect my application
OOC information]
Steam name: [FL:RP] Jarvan Iv
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71321660
Bans: 1
Current hours? 726
Current RPP? 1
Do you fulfill the OOC requirements, if not, which not? I do not meet the rpp requirement
Timezone? GMT +1

[IC information]
Full name: Jarvan Smith Iv
Background: 
I am a military general with grade A accuracy. I was one of the best shooters in the Military I fought In all kinds of wars. I am not afraid to take a bullet and i am not afraid to give a bullet. You mess with me or my friends you might as well consider yourself a dead man walking .

Why should we accept you?

I went to multiple wars and I am good at shooting any gun from pistol to awps 

What can you offer to our family?

I am one of the greatest shots in the world and can give lots of stuff to your family

What makes you stand out from other who wants to join our family?

I am a loyal person with great rping skills and know a lot about fearless rules

[Additional information]
Previous clan(s)? Elevate Corporation 
Reason for leaving? I Found the Best clan ever
Are you self sufficient during raids and clanRPs? (Health kits, ammo, kevlars etc.) Yes
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ1vV7SxKILGus2MabhCO...07sqXvwVxA]
(06-29-2016, 10:01 PM)jarvan iv Wrote: -snip-

Note:
-
[OOC information]
Steam name: JoshZ
Steam ID: blah
Bans: 4
Current hours? 700 hours
Current RPP? 0
Do you fulfill the OOC requirements, if not, which not? No I have 0 RPPS because I'm an OG
Timezone? GMT

[IC information]
Full name: Dave Costello
Background: Gypsy
Why should we accept you? Because I'm an OG cuz and I love weed
What can you offer to our family? A good personality and some great banter init cuz
What makes you stand out from other who wants to join our family? I have a good shot and love RP

[Additional information]
Previous clan(s)? SWC, Park, Sydincate
Reason for leaving? Bored of FL cuz.
Are you self sufficient during raids and clanRPs? (Health kits, ammo, kevlars etc.) Yeh sometimes
The following 3 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Jax, Kippsee, Doctor KuLa
(07-03-2016, 11:20 AM)JoshZ Wrote: [OOC information]
Steam name: JoshZ
Steam ID: blah
Bans: 4
Current hours? 700 hours
Current RPP? 0
Do you fulfill the OOC requirements, if not, which not? No I have 0 RPPS because I'm an OG
Timezone? GMT

[IC information]
Full name: Dave Costello
Background: Gypsy
Why should we accept you? Because I'm an OG cuz and I love weed
What can you offer to our family? A good personality and some great banter init cuz
What makes you stand out from other who wants to join our family? I have a good shot and love RP

[Additional information]
Previous clan(s)? SWC, Park, Sydincate
Reason for leaving? Bored of FL cuz.
Are you self sufficient during raids and clanRPs? (Health kits, ammo, kevlars etc.) Yeh sometimes

+Support
[Image: jJ8oPAb.png]

(07-03-2016, 11:20 AM)JoshZ Wrote: -snip-

Note:
-
Might wanna update that OP. "[FL] Falc" should be "[FL:RP] Falc". Unless he is still salty then make it "Falc".
Regards, Midget

(07-04-2016, 11:37 AM)MidgetHD Wrote: Might wanna update that OP. "[FL] Falc" should be "[FL:RP] Falc". Unless he is still salty then make it "Falc".

Fuck off from our clan page, don't want kids like you making it look bad.
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • Cox, DreeBott, Marty, Greed^, Jax