Unban Request
Your name: (Psycho bro hd)

Your SteamID: (('STEAM_0:1:130072019'))

Your ban ID: (72127)

Banned by: ([FL] Falcao)

Reason: (Rejoining to avoid NLR timer, 15th ban, move on.)

Involved: (No one was involved except me) 

I just want to say i did not reconnect to avoid it. I left the server as soon as i got the blacklist. then i was going to join the build server to help my mate Dan build his house. i clicked on the reconnect button on the reconnect button accidentally put then left as soon as i started joining. then i was about to join the build server and then i got banned. 
You have 15 bans in such a short time, you rejoined instantly so don't make up a lie that you was trying to join build.

I don't see why I should unban you or even lower the ban.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-20-2016, 09:16 PM)Falc Wrote: You have 15 bans in such a short time, you rejoined instantly so don't make up a lie that you was trying to join build.

I don't see why I should unban you or even lower the ban.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.

im not lying. my friend was finishing his house. could you please unban me just this once. if i do anything else i will be perma. please i love this server and ive had 200 hours. that is half of the time ive spend on gmod. my friends play this server and ive got to know the community. i just really love this server. btw i did join instantly but i was trying to join build as it was in my history and i though i clicked on it and i joined this server. Sad i just disconnected when u gave me the nlr blacklist so i can go on build to help my friend. he told me on that minute to join him. im not lying. i love this server.
Loving this server doesn't mean it will make me unban you, if you loved it you wouldn't of racked up 15 bans in just 200 hours, that's a stupid amount in such little time.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-20-2016, 09:35 PM)Falc Wrote: Loving this server doesn't mean it will make me unban you, if you loved it you wouldn't of racked up 15 bans in just 200 hours, that's a stupid amount in such little time.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.

just this once plz ive never done a ban request.
You've been banned 15 times. There is no way you're getting unbanned even if one of your bans was to be somehow removed. 200 hours and 15 bans is a short amount of time, you should've learnt from the first/second ban to read the rules and obey them, not go against them. From what I've seen, after being involved with your RDM's and selling without permission (I was involved with Deadknightt's ban request) that you really did not want to abide by any rules.

You dug yourself a hole buddy.
Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]