Jonas' Unblacklist Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Jonas

Your blacklist ID: 79495 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43066753

Reason: More than 2 fading doors leading to one location

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have been blacklisted for 'Doubledooring' apparently, although i only owned the two doors, and the two fading doors i had, where into the parking lot, and the other gate, and to my contraband room.
The big vault door at the front of the cave was owned by Random Gamer.

I am just a little bit confused, because i where not online at the time being this blacklist.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Quote:7.1 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends' doors are also counted.

Quote:I have been blacklisted for 'Doubledooring' apparently, although i only owned the two doors, and the two fading doors i had, where into the parking lot, and the other gate, and to my contraband room.
Parking lot - 1
Huge entrance to cave - 1
Contraband room - 1
Total amount of lockable custom doors leading to the contraband room - 3
You knew you already had two doors from the gate and the entrance, yet you decide to make one more room inside of the cave which is a violatioon of rule 7.1

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator
(06-20-2016, 02:06 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: -Snap-

I said i only owned the two doors, as i did. the big cave door was owned by Random Gamer, and there where several other Contraband rooms in the cave itself, meaning that even though it where my friends door yes, it was not only my contraband room it was leading to, but also other peoples contraband rooms.
(06-20-2016, 02:09 PM)Jonas Wrote:

I said i only owned the two doors, as i did. the big cave door was owned by Random Gamer, and there where several other Contraband rooms in the cave itself, meaning that even though it where my friends door yes, it was not only my contraband room it was leading to, but also other peoples contraband rooms.

Tell me how it is not in breach of rule 7.1 that you have to go through 3 custom lockable doors to get inside of your room.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator
(06-20-2016, 02:15 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:

Snap

Snap

Excuse me, but i am just a little bit confused about this, being the fact that the third lockable door owned by Random Gamer, lead to other rooms aswell, but i where the only one with the blacklist, and even in the Contraband room, there was nothing at all, and the lockable doors lead to so many other rooms aswell, not only my own contraband room, but several rooms, where only i owned two of the doors.

I am a little bit confused about this, so please explain me how only i have gotten the blacklist.
(06-20-2016, 02:19 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 02:15 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:

Snap

Snap

Excuse me, but i am just a little bit confused about this, being the fact that the third lockable door owned by Random Gamer, lead to other rooms aswell, but i where the only one with the blacklist, and even in the Contraband room, there was nothing at all, and the lockable doors lead to so many other rooms aswell, not only my own contraband room, but several rooms, where only i owned two of the doors.

I am a little bit confused about this, so please explain me how only i have gotten the blacklist.

It's not only you who received a blacklist, Jonas.

The rule clearly states that your friends' doors are counted too, thus you cannot exclude the doors owned by other users.

Denied

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator