Cant join the servers!
Then delete the second gmod folder. Need help with this, ask
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-21-2016, 11:50 AM)Midget Wrote: Then delete the second gmod folder. Need help with this, ask

you know it's weird that it doesn't even state in his console which addons are breaking his game.
This used to be a thing gmod 13 launch at least since I remember cleaning my addons folder of spacebuild related addons (around 15GB at the time) since the update broke everything. I did that by looking at my console logs to check which addons are causing issues and was succesful so I didn't have to do a clean install.
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • Haarek
A thing you can also try to do is navigate to your maps folder in your garrysmod folder. Find the v4b1 map and delete it.
Visit my profile here.
(06-21-2016, 12:24 PM)Midget Wrote: A thing you can also try to do is navigate to your maps folder in your garrysmod folder. Find the v4b1 map and delete it.

How to delete second GMOD folder?
(06-21-2016, 05:52 PM)Eriksen1218 Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 12:24 PM)Midget Wrote: A thing you can also try to do is navigate to your maps folder in your garrysmod folder. Find the v4b1 map and delete it.

It's the inner garrysmod folder found in a location similar to this path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod

[Image: 9a6b18abeeaabbd15cc0c74619fe9e83.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • Zambie
(06-21-2016, 06:08 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:52 PM)Eriksen1218 Wrote:

It's the inner garrysmod folder found in a location similar to this path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod

[Image: 9a6b18abeeaabbd15cc0c74619fe9e83.gif]
What should i delete in that second folder? If i delete that garrysmod i cant go into game Sad
You either get rid of your addons folder as I told you earlier OR resort to the second last option: Delete the second garrysmod folder and redownload that part. To redownload it right click on garrysmod on steam, go to properties, there to local files tab and verify intergrity of game cache.
if you delete the second garrysmod folder it will recreate itself automatically when you launch the game again. You don't need to do do anything further than that.
Go to the directory Joulle showed and delete the seconds garrymod folder.

Your PC > Program filesx86 > Steam >Steamapps > common >GarrysMod > garrysmod   Delete the LAST folder (second folder)
Visit my profile here.
Let your pc be on for 12 hours when joining the server. Happened to me 1 time and waiting 12 hours worked.