Apollos Unblacklist
Your name: Apollo

Your blacklist ID: 79492

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:105179311

Reason: 7.1, 3 fading doors leading to one location

Staff member who blacklisted you: Spear

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: My base consisted of 9 walls, 3 being my roof. I had 1 Fading door with a keypad either side. And my contraband inside of that. I did not have 3 fading doors? Maybe this was a miss understanding.
It's up to you to make sure there is not to many fading doors.

Rule #7.1 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends' doors are also counted.

To reach the inside of your building, you had to pass 3 fading doors. The first and the second door belonged to Jonas and Random Gamer. You created a building (with a fading door) inside of their base. Thus breaking rule 7.1.

7.1 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends' doors are also counted.
Wait what? My building was no where near theres? how could it be, I was the only one who built my base, it had 1 fading door with 2 printers and 4 drug labs. I did not have any more than 1 fading door.
Are you sure I am the correct person? as this is not true.
I understand you are doing your job and I fully respect that. But I feel that this is a miss understanding as I had only 1 fading door?
You had your small little building inside of the big cave today. To get inside of your small little building you had to pass 3 keypads.
Apparantly you're thinkin of another moment.

This blacklist was issued when you had your base at the big cave at grassy fields.

You had some sort of "contra" room with a fading door, there was one main door to the cave and one fading door at the gate. 

3 custom doors.
Those where not my props?
I came in after the building was finished, my friend told me to come and join
You made your small little room inside of the base, you even had contrabands in it. You broke rule 7.1 and therefore you got punished.