Release prisoners for money?
Can you release prisoners after 5 minutes in jail in exchange for money?
(06-18-2016, 02:34 PM)_ZooM_ Wrote: Can you release prisoners after 5 minutes in jail in exchange for money?

You can let people out of jail for money any time though you will most likely get demoted by the president unless he authorises the bail.
i think you can do so with the proper roleplay, however you're president will find out and you will get demoted in character. As far as I'm aware from the rules the only thing I can think of is it being considered failrp. If you roleplay the situation out completely while recording it. You should be fine. Just don't take my word for it though.

Also set job to /job Corrupt Jail Warden
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Yup, the president demoted me even for just asking prisoners to get out for money. I didn't even let them out.
If the president has granted you permission, yes. If not, no. You can face a demotion.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
As a non-corrupt Jail Warden, it would be failRP unless bail has been authorized, however as a citizen with a correct job title you are free to do so, as long as you have a valid reason.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I was the president, i demoted you, yes you never asked for my permission, i checked tab menu, you were SRU, and not even Corrupt,
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
You're allowed to do so by either with authority of your president/vice or you can be corrupt (recommended to put this infront of your job title).
However when caught doing so you might face demotion from your job.

This can be perfectly roleplayed and is allowed.

Answered & closed.