Report: [FL:RP] 12
How did I break FearRP lmao?

I've broke no rules in this so not quite sure why it's directed to me.. Although, Xtreme I'll review the part of you breaking a rule as it's quite obvious.
Let's leave the decision if you broke any rules to the Super Admins, I have the trust and hope that they will see your mistake. I hoped that you would notice your mistake, however one does not think that would happen anymore. I am strongly disappointed and socked to find out that the person I personally reported is a member of the communities Staff Team.

I am only and simply talking about the evidence and report I have made. I cannot comments on the other evidence players have posted due to not having the time to review the evidence.
(06-18-2016, 09:32 PM)Sgt.Golden Wrote: Let's leave the decision if you broke any rules to the Super Admins, I have the trust and hope that they will see your mistake. I hoped that you would notice your mistake, however one does not think that would happen anymore. I am strongly disappointed and socked to find out that the person I personally reported is a member of the communities Staff Team.

I am only and simply talking about the evidence and report I have made. I cannot comments on the other evidence players have posted due to not having the time to review the evidence.

The person you reported isn't an admin. You reported 12. 12 is a player. An ex teacher of Fearless
[Image: giphy.gif]
But what rule did I break?

All the evidence shows me breaking no rules at all, so I'm so confused right now as to why I'm being targetted for breaking rules when the evidence shows I haven't?
Okay, from what I can understand Falcoa was number "14" in my report. From my personal reports Falcoa has done nothing wrong. He followed the roleplay situation, meaning I have nothing against "14" from my reports. I personally got confused when so many people started to reply to the thread.

Thank you.
(06-19-2016, 02:24 PM)Sgt.Golden Wrote: Okay, from what I can understand Falcoa was number "14" in my report. From my personal reports Falcoa has done nothing wrong. He followed the roleplay situation, meaning I have nothing against "14" from my reports. I personally got confused when so many people started to reply to the thread.

Thank you.

Alright, I'll remove my comment regarding Falcao / 14.
(06-18-2016, 01:52 PM)Marty Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 12:40 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: -snip-

Its hardly a random raid when its a bleeming dictator ! Also on top of that, you only blame Falc and Jackz, which I think there may be some sort of vendetta there as approximately 7 people raided the president at that time,  yet you only mention two.

As seen in the video i only see 3 people raiding. Also because he is a dictator isnt a reason to raid. You can raid the dictator if it personelly affects your life. The rules at that moment didnt affect any of you.
(06-18-2016, 05:44 PM)Falc Wrote: How did I break FearRP lmao?

I've broke no rules in this so not quite sure why it's directed to me.. Although, Xtreme I'll review the part of you breaking a rule as it's quite obvious.

You random raided the president and was minging around. Also dont try to switch things arround here by threatning me saying that i broke rules.
We raided because of him banning muslims from the city.
Your jobs were criminals. You had nothing to show that you are muslim or anything nothing stated you were muslims in description ect. It is easy to say that you are muslim so you can raid the dictator and after that you say you arent a muslim anymore.