Contrabands problem
I created some contrabands to earn some money. I went afk to get something and when i came back (2 mins) i was dead.
I came back and nothing was left. I tried to make new ones but it said that i had reached the maximum
number of contrabands (both drug lab and money printer) Then i tried to change job to President,
but it didn't work because it said i still had contrabands. Whyyyy?
Someone had most likely broken in your house and stolen your contraband
But how do i get rid of them then? I can't do anything now. I just donated 10.00 dollars in order to possibly remove them.
Donations don't affect your contraband, what has happened is that you were burgled and he physically took your contraband. Since they still belong to you, that is why you cannot spawn new ones. You can spawn new contraband by either leaving the server which will cause the contraband to stop working. Then re join the the server, you will be able to spawn new contraband. Or you can destroy the old one.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Well, it worked. Atleast im a donor now Wink
(06-16-2016, 10:28 AM)Prospeed_ultra Wrote: Well, it worked. Atleast im a donor now Wink

Indeed, have fun with the SRU job.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Message me on steam or call me on Skype if you have further questions prospeed, also use /h or /help <question> to send a question to any of the teachers on the server.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Answered