Drop Guns if killed?
If i fight with the expensive weapon Ak-47 and dies, would i loose the ak then?
Yes,although if you are not killed by a government official the gun will drop.
If you are killed by an sou or police etc it wont droop and that gun will never be regained. unless of course you buy some.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
And i can't leave the server with a knife or gun in my hand right?
You can and it will stay in your inventory
Just not to avoid death or RP or whatever,but if no situation and you have a gun or knife or whatever its fine to D/C nd it remains in your inventory.
You will loose your weapons on death. If arrested they will go in your inventory. If you leave the server they will go into your inventory. Any unused ammunition will be wasted. If you at any point want to holster your weaponry type /holster
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-15-2016, 10:16 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: Yes,although if you are not killed by a government official the gun will drop.
If you are killed by an sou or police etc it wont droop and that gun will never be regained. unless of course you buy some.

I didn't even know that, thanks for that clarification!
You don't loose your gun:

- If the server crashes/restarts
- If you disconnect
- If you get handcuffed/tied up

You loose your gun if you:
- Get killed by a car/fall down from a high place (Or any other way you could possibly die.)
- Drown/starve to death
- Get killed by any player government or not government
- Equip a gun as a police officer and get killed

Difference with getting killed by a cop Etc. is that the gun dissapears, but doesn't drop.

With /holster you can put your gun in your inventory. But as Kickass said any ammo you used will be wasted.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting to increase your post count
(06-15-2016, 11:38 PM)Midget Wrote: You don't loose your gun:

- If the server crashes/restarts
- If you disconnect
- If you get handcuffed/tied up

You loose your gun if you:
- Get killed by a car/fall down from a high place (Or any other way you could possibly die.)
- Drown/starve to death
- Get killed by any player government or not government
- Equip a gun as a police officer and get killed

Difference with getting killed by a cop Etc. is that the gun dissapears, but doesn't drop.

With /holster you can put your gun in your inventory. But as Kickass said any ammo you used will be wasted.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Answered.
Eclipze please do not post to increase your post count, if you do not have anything to add do not post.