"Racism in OOC"
Your name: (Steam friends name) Kahjo

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 72032

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Falcao

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Racism OOC

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) MrTrash, some other black faced characters

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well. As we can see. I went on the street yelling the n word for black people because they started to knife me. So I fleed into a car and yelled "Oi nigas gtfo" or smthing along those lines several times, and running away yelling the n word cus I am a racist in character and in real life I must say. Then I didn't even notice when Falcao came infront of me and said in LOOC that:

[Image: 7adfc5747c91617bcf8b073be26af646.png]

AND HE SAID THE N WORD ON LOOC AND SO DID I BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I CAN SAY IT IN AN ADMIN SIT IN LOOC AS HE SAID IT ASWELL. I am filing an admin report about Falcao being racist if this does not get accepted.
You're lying in the courthouse, I suggest telling the real story or you take the consequences for lying and I'll deny this right now.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
And with what am I lying? May I know that.
You're lying about the story of the situation, as I said this is your only chance to fix it.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
What the fuck is wrong with it? I joined the server, went to nexus. Banged on the nexus doors. Saw few black guys. Called them to the n... word. they started chasing me. I ran away from them when they chased me I yelled the n word around the street. they took a knife, started to knife me, aswell hit me few times, you can check logs of that if you think I am lying about it. then I saw a dude with a trabant, I told him to open it and I went in it, told him that "these n.... are chasing me! Drive! or smthing along those lines. After that the chauffer got knifed because they knifed the trabant. After that I think I yelled it again few times or more than few times, they pushed the trabant to the parking spot or what is it called then. Then I was there asking if they could push me forward instead. then I only saw you infront of me and saw you saying something in looc. then I asked if you was talking to me or smthing along those lines. after that you can see what we said in looc on that screenshot. I dont see how I am lying here. ok?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
you deserve the bann cause your saying *** in local ooc
(06-14-2016, 06:11 PM)azizo2k Wrote: you deserve the bann cause your saying *** in local ooc

And you deserve a warning for replying here for no fucking reason.
You was running round call everyone the N word, even the rebel with the knife was white not black, you was excessively calling everyone the N word which was massive FailRP.

Denied.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.