[SPOILERS(?)] The Conjuring 2
[Image: Conjuring_2.jpg]

I really just want you guys' opinions.. I felt the movie had a lack of jump-scares, and scary-ness in general. It felt more like a creepy movie than a scary movie. Don't get me wrong, it was a good movie. Just felt like it wasn't the best scary movie out there.

I definitely recommend the movie if you have not seen it yet!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I thought it was pretty good, James Wan definitely knows how to make a good horror film.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Random
We're a bunch of pussies, dude. We don't watch horror.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Random
I fucking saw it yesterday in the cinema.Really good i couldn't sleep all the night with the damn balakSad
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • Random
[Image: theconjuring-contour-contouring-makeup.jpg]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Random
(06-14-2016, 08:37 AM)Infernaw Wrote: [Image: theconjuring-contour-contouring-makeup.jpg]

Omagat gurl, Valak gon b fab af

That picture made me laugh though. Haha.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Infernaw
Films like these I do not really find scary and their just too original. A kid who is possessed or haunted yeah amazing where is the new stuff.
Never gonna see it XD
Im never gonna be able to sleep
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I honestly am not going to watch it because I've already seen the TV show which documents the same story.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Enfield_Haunting
Yesss, i saw this Thursday i believe it was.

Me and 2 friends went at like 11:30am and it was just us 3 and 2 other people in the whole cinema. We were literally sat cuddling at the back of the cinema because of how much the film scared us Cheese

The film itself was amazing, tbh i think the ending was a bit meh, but overall amazing film and i would happily go to see it again, or even the third one, when / if it ever comes out.

Next films to watch: Finding Dory, The Purge: Election Year, Independence Day: Resurgence.