MidgetHD's Exterior Builds
Midget's Exterior Builds

So recently I make a few builds and decided to share it with you lot. The Fire Station & Main Street Exterior Builds are both 40 props. If I had
around 100 props then I could if either done more on the exterior or started on a inside for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Main Street Exterior Build was something I made when I was bored. I wasn't really sure what to build & wasn't taking much care into
it as it was just a simple dupe I felt like making.

Front View:
[Image: KzV38Oz.png]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fire Station Exterior Build is a build that I felt like making after seeing a recent dupe. I attempted to keep some look from the original map and then adapted it into the dupe. Again, with more props I could of pur a heck of a lot more detail.

Front View:
[Image: E9TgExr.png]

Please tell me what I could of improved on or added (with a higher prop limit due to both being 40 props).
<3
Regards, Midget

Wtf is up with this guy using my EXACT name. Pls
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-17-2016, 09:57 PM)Midget Wrote: Wtf is up with this guy using my EXACT name. Pls

Becuz, I am known as Midget on other communities so I forget to put "HD" on the end lol
Regards, Midget