Choices....
Brick 
Hey Guys,

I'd like to ask your opinion on the following:

Do I get either: GTX 1070 + i7 6700k or GTX 1080 + i5 6600k

Is it worth it to pay some extra and get watercooling instead of fans, or is it too much money for a little change?

Does anyone have nice cases they can recommend? (I'm looking for either a black case with red lights or a white/grey case with blue lights. But all sugestions are welcome)

Is 16GB of DDR4 Ram enough for most games nowadays? Or are there more RAM intensive games coming out soon?

Is 250GB of SSD enough for my OS (probably windows 10), Teamspeak, Chrome and a couple games I play the most. (as long as I have space to spare)

Is it worth getting a higher Hz monitor? Do you realy notice the difference?

Is it needed to get a diskdrive in your PC?

If there is any tips for building your PC for the first time, let me know!
-GTX 1070
-don't really know, if you have an case with window i would choose watercooling
-NZXT s340 Black/Red, with the HUE+     
-16GB is definitely enough
- i would personally get a 128GB SSD & a 1TB/2TB HDD
-If you play FPS games, it's really worth it even if you don't the gameplay feels so much nicer
-i would recommend getting one but a very cheap on just at the start because all the drivers are usually on a disk, but if you have a laptop you can easily get a usb driver and download the latest one online and just install them from the start

tips: -Cable Management
        -be careful with the cpu pins
        -it's okay to put a slight bit of pressure on the motherboard while applying ram or putting the gpu in, just don't put a shit ton of force on it, since its still a circuit board and could snap
        - don't tighten the motherboard screws too hard, they could put so much pressure on those mounting points that your motherboard could just crack.

I hope i helped a bit, 
I wish you very much luck building your very own masterpiece.
Regards,
Nicola
well you could get the latter and overclock that i5 to 4ghz (just make sure you get a better cooler for it) but if your not alright with overclocking i would say get the 1070 and the i7 as the 1070 has roughly around the same clock speeds and only a 2gbps drop from the 1080.

Hope this helps
Take a look at my pc, here is the part picker list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/jFPWMp

It has the black case with red LED fans already in, looks very nice. Case has a handle too for safer transportation. Lots of vents for airflow, even on the sides.

I have the I7-6700k, and I got the liquid cooling with it. I notice it helps a lot with heat ditribution, and it helps with airflow since I dont have a massive heat sink blocking it.

I would just get DDR3 to be honest, DDR4 isnt worth the extra money. 16 GB is what I have, and is the perfect amount for gaming. Any more would be a waste and less could risk crashes with moded games (My KSP uses around 10GB of ram...)

You will WANT to invest in a monitor that goes over 60hz. Mine runs at 144hz and the difference in upgrading from 60hz to 144hz is incredable. The 1080 will be able to constantly push well over 100 frames on most games.

250GB SSD is enough. I have my OS, League, Steam (Only the client, not the games), Skype, TS, among other small programs.

For the processor it's really up to you. Look at the performance to price ratios, thats always a good sell point. Along with cores. If you are multi tasking in a lot of programs, use more cores. Gaming only? Use fewer cores with higher hz.

Before you put anything together watch a bunch of video on putting PCs together, along with the videos for parts like liquid cooling, which honestly was the hardest part of putting a PC together, and it really wasnt too difficult.

Also if you arent using PC part picker for putting a PC together, do it. Its an incredable tool, checks for compatability and energy usage, along with searching the top tech distribution sites for the best prices (Normally Newegg or Amazon).

If you have any more questions feel free to add me on Steam, Ill help you out as best I can.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]