[Unofficial] The Pokemon League
The Pokemon League comes the whole way from the Kanto Region. We come to Evocity looking to find ourselves a new home. We brought with us all of the things that made the Pokemon World special. We love pokemon so you should too. We will make sure that you experience the full affect of the Pokemon lifestyle. If you dont like Pokemon please just ignore us. Dont be putting hateful words in our comments. THANKS
Ranks

Elite Four
Abra
Cubone
Dewgong
Cloyster

Gym Leaders
Jigglypuff
Togepi
Magikarp
Parasect
Open
Open
Open
Open

Trainer
Golduck

We currently have a Pokemon Safari / Poke Center / Poke Mart / Gym Battles / Controlled Trainer Battles

If you want to join put your name / amount of time played / and what pokemon you want to be. We will then debate on if you should be allowed to join or not.

If you have any other ideas that would enhance your Pokemon experience please comment below.

[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 4 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Elder, Fultz, Mahti, todcat
Name : Arsenic
Hours: 179
Pokemon: Missingno. Totally unrelated to my screen name :3

Suggestions: Poke-labs, pokedex would be cool. Pokemon Contests, and of course, berry blending!

Missingno freezes games and makes pokemon lovers unhappy ):
Just Pick a different pokemon(1st Gen) and you will be welcomed as a part time trainer and if you do well will be moved up to gym leader Cheese
Alright, I'll take Golduck then. Btw what do you think of the suggestions?
I liked the suggestions. Poke-Labs will be done easily. not sure how we can do i pokedex but it would be sweet, i loved the idea of pokemon contest and berry blended as well.

Welcome Golduck Cheese
Pokemon <3
I like the idea of this.
well you can remove me from there as i am no longer in this clan and am infact in the slyfoxes, sorry guys i was more interested in slyfoxes than pokemon tbh, gl hf Cheese
please close this clan.... it done
two elite four members left :/
Erhm the pokemonleage??? atleast it's original Thinking