FearlessRP ever gonna die?
Question 
I have been on FearlessRP many years now and it seems to me that the player count is going down, Is fearlessRP getting boring? does the players want something new or are they just tired of fearlessRP, Is this just me or?.

What do you think about it, am i totally wrong or do you think fearlessRP needs something new or is it just boring. 

Will fearlessRP ever die?

Is fearlessRP's time over?

Does fearlessRP need to come up with something new?

Be sure to leave a comment.

Image from FearlessRP Header.
[Image: YZCFMmU.gif]
What do you think about it, am i totally wrong or do you think fearlessRP needs something new or is it just boring.
Some people want to spend time with other games sometimes, but Fearless is not dying. Players come, and players leave, that is how community works. I have said it before.
No.
No.
There is always room for improvement, and at this moment some stuff should be already implemented, but devs are busy and/or working on something.
Fearless will at somepoint die. No roleplaying community lasts forever.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 2 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • DreeBott, already_fallen
Nothing will last forever, however the Team is trying its best to keep players interested. Also there are alot of Exams atm and good Weather so ppl either decide to learn for their exams or go out rather than playing on FearLess. Drama
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • already_fallen
Yes, everything must end one day.

No, not anytime soon.

There's always room for improvement.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • already_fallen
Try not to focus on that too much. Such a depressing thing to think about lol.
No.

Why?

Because over these last couple of months the developers have been hard at work in order to keep giving us new and exciting updates. Are they doing this for a reason? Of course. But with these new updates the v4b1 server has been full most afternoons and I have had to queue in order to get onto it. With the room of concern with v2d, the population of that server is mainly 25/75 players on peak times, whereas I previously stated v4b1 has around 75 at peak times also. Back when there was v33x, the servers would have a maximum population of 50 each, v2d being the most popular one with a max cap and v33x having around 35-40 players on at a time. With the increased population count Fearless has gone from having 90 max to yet again, 90 max. There is no room for concern in my opinion, v4b1 is just the 'popular' map at this current point in time, from my viewpoint Fearless has lost no interest whatsoever. I believe I have heard that Soul is planning on keeping Fearless running for many years to come, so don't stress!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
I'd Also like to add, i believe that v4b1 is  ranked 35th of all Gmod servers and in the 99th percentile regarding population. Pretty darn good if you ask me. Your question was is fearless EVER gonna die, if i take the question at face value, Yes. Everything will end though so it's G.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Nintendo's popularity has dropped down, doesn't mean they're dead.
Player drop does not equal community closure.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Joulle, Arkten
Like Ukraine said. Eventually it will die out.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]