[Guide] S.R.U Tactical Handbook
Congratulations unit, You have made it in to the Special Response Unit, Otherwise knows as the S.R.U. In this handbook I will teach you the basics.

Generally you will be guarding the nexus, If this is currently what you are doing, Make sure that you have heavy security. This means that units should be on all floors from the garage to the Presidential Floor. If the President/Vice President has got bodyguards you will probably not need to guard it unless called in an emergency.

[Tactical Response]

In the case of an officer in distress you may be called out. It is advised that you use an S.R.U Van, If one is not available you may use other means of transport. On arrival assess the scene, Make sure no other units are in the open.

[Hostage situations]

If you are responding to a hostage situation, you must try to negotiate. Go in unarmed while your fellow Units provide cover for you. If they are unwilling to talk, you will have to plan a way to breach. Try to find unprotected doors or an easy entrance. Once you and your teammates agree to the plan you must move in, Coordinate with your squad and try to make it as quick as possible, THE TOP PRIORITY IS THE HOSTAGES LIVES!

[Bomb attacks]

In the case of a bomb being planted you must have every emergency service on scene but at a safe distance. If possible, Use a heavy unit suit or a gas mask suit in case of explosives or chemicals being released. Once you are ready to defuse the bomb you must make sure that everyone is at a safe distance before moving in, try to do this as fast as possible. Once the bomb is defused and the area is safe, Dispose of it carefully. Your next objective is to find out who planted it and why.

That concludes my short handbook, I hope you found it helpful!

- Captain Khole - 667th Unit
If you think that more should be added just put it in the comments and I will try to add it ASAP!

It's an alright decent attempt, I'd add some pictures and develop each part a little bit more, other than that i can see your heart is in the right place so well done.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Thanks for the advice Smile

Quote:Generally you will be guarding the nexus, If this is currently what you are doing, Make sure that you have heavy security. This means that units should be on all floors from the garage to the Presidential Floor. If the President/Vice President has got bodyguards you will probably not need to guard it unless called in an emergency.

I don't agree with this. If I was the SWAT Sergeant, I would usually have my people in a staging area at all times, for example, the jails control room since it offers a good meeting area and security to a place that is raided very often. If units are put on all floors, then your response time would be extremely long causing other officers to be injured or killed. The SRU/SWAT team is not the Secret Service, they don't protect the nexus and the president full time, they respond to backup calls and sometimes civilian calls. Also, the president's life is not priority over a shootout/hostage situation. If there is a raid, you protect the citizen as the hostage/officers in the shootout before you head over to the nexus.
stupid signature keeps breaking