Unban - fearRP Sitoation ( not true )
Your name: GuetaZz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43211794

Your ban ID: 71975

Banned by: Agorith

Reason: Calling backup whilst under FearRP

Involved: Agorith Falc Birdox George

Why we should unban you: Allright the situation is like that : i was Dictator , i had 2 guards and 2 more cops in the place ( jail ).
I got raid from Agorith and Falc ( was funny and fast ) and they killed one of my guards ( FearRP is Off ) and i called for backup into the jail .
So the reason of the ban is not vaild reason to ban , because the fearRP over , Falc killed the guards and you didnt point your guns on me , you were with fight with both of my guards and i behaind the bench.
Hope you will get it , GuetaZz Fearless Player Smile
I will not be here something like 3 hours so if I will not answer ...
Hello GuetaZz, 

Your guard was killed due to not complying when being told to put down his weapon, instructed by multiple of the raiders including myself.
You were never harmed in this situation, and neither were any of the guards that followed our orders.
We strictly eliminated the one threat that was refusing to follow orders.

[Image: d9a581781ce00c9376478e863bff856e.png]

UPDATE:

After a log check to provide you some evidence of this I found out you even called for backup 3 seconds before Falc shot down said guard that refused to follow the order to put his gun down.

[Image: b00dad5221cab4da9c6c101920df6dda.png]

Which essentially means you called for backup when nobody was harmed at all yet, and the three people including yourself in that room were all under FearRP.

With the experience you have, you don't need me to make you aware of the fact lying in the courthouse leads to lengthy forum suspensions.
(06-10-2016, 04:43 PM)Agorith Wrote: Hello GuetaZz, 

Your guard was killed due to not complying when being told to put down his weapon, instructed by multiple of the raiders including myself.
You were never harmed in this situation, and neither were any of the guards that followed our orders.
We strictly eliminated the one threat that was refusing to follow orders.

[Image: d9a581781ce00c9376478e863bff856e.png]

UPDATE:

After a log check to provide you some evidence of this I found out you even called for backup 3 seconds before Falc shot down said guard that refused to follow the order to put his gun down.

[Image: b00dad5221cab4da9c6c101920df6dda.png]

Which essentially means you called for backup when nobody was harmed at all yet, and the three people including yourself in that room were all under FearRP.

With the experience you have, you don't need me to make you aware of the fact lying in the courthouse leads to lengthy forum suspensions.

The shooting started before 18:13:50 when you rush In and you said to my guards that the are not allowd to shoot you were in fight and they stoppped that after you said that
That means that the shooting started before and FearRP off .
Another thing , The logs shows the moment that he died not the moment the shooting started , can you show me the first Bullet that throw out from your guns ?
And , I called the srus to jails before you came inside the cells room .

I am not sure about the situation , you say that i called srus or i used /backup ?

Because i used /backup after you started to shoot , not after the moment that birdox died , your logs shows the moment that Birdox died so that will be great if you show me the logs when the first bullet has been shoot .

The call for the Special Force , was before you went in when Falc post in Advert Call to kill me and he found the location .

EDIT * - Another thing , You didnt point your guns on me , and that because you were in fight with with Birdox and George and when i saw that i call /backup.

George surrender , and Birdox keep fight with you , and when Agorith said something OOC ( MIC ) Birdox stopped that and Falc killed him .
Allright , I was involvd.

I was the guad in that raid , and I must to say that the FearRP really off . When Agorith and Falc rush the room me and George started to shoot on them and Agorith start to explain something in the raid George surrender and I stopped and after that Falc rush me and killed me when I tried to understand what Agorith tried to explain . Another thing , the president was in the corner of the fence that we built and the raiders didnt point the guns on him and when we were in fight the Fear Rp was Off . Ireally dont see here any reason to ban him and you needed to bring him and to talk with him about that in the correct time that happened and not after 10 min when the situation hard to understand . And like you see and the logs you didnt gave the logs when the first bullet was shouted by the raiders and the FearRP needed to be Off in that moment.
In my best knowledge fearRP is when someone points a weapon at you and you hold none, Thus if GuetaZZ held a gun and there was shooting during the time he called backup OR had body guards it is not a case of fearRP because of the most simple fact that his character has no reason to be afraid.
Besides that he can call backup when ever he wants, whether he saw you as a potential threat or if the shooting has begun already.
There was no case of fearRP and by the logs you are missing 1 minute and we all know that in order to show an evidence which is admissible you need to show what happened before and during the whole time.
I really dont care about the punishment he over , but i dont want this ban in my history
So pls pay attention and answer.
There is absolutely no use to making this a very long and complex discussion.
Your life was in immediate danger as you were surrounded by multiple armed men,
You were never harmed,
FearRP still applied,
You broke it by radio-ing in for backup right infront of our noses whilst under gunpoint, a rather stupid and unrealistic decision as you should expect to be turned into swiss cheese at this point, which your character would never want.

Denied.