Overclocking
Brick 
Post your overclocking experiences. Smile

I've overclocked my Q9450 from 2.6 Ghz to 3.6 Ghz, that's a good result I think. The max temp is around 70, a new CPU fan and a better airflow won't harm.

Next thing to do is to overclock my GTX275, to delay a expensive system upgrade.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
well I'm going to need to add liquid cooling before any over clocking
Well, I don't want to overclock my PC. My GPU is already but by the manufacturer.
Overclocked my RAM and CPU
currently my rams are at 7-6-7-16
My cpu is normally at 2.66 but I've clocked mine to 3.4, very stable. I once had it on 4.2 but I wouldn't go further than that Tounge
i7's are hardcore
I've overclocked my father's old Intel Core 2 Duo E4300. The original clock is 1.80 Ghz, but it ran very stable at 2.5 Ghz with the original fan. (The maximum temperature was about 70-80°C when stressed by Prime95 after running it for 12 hours as I forgot to turn the program off.)

I've set it back to the original clock for the simple reason that I didn't want to mess with my dad's PC that much :p

Zzzzap Wrote:i7's are hardcore

This^
© Nudelholz
i have no god damn idea what you guys are talking about xD
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(11-10-2011, 03:44 PM)Anakonda Wrote: i have no god damn idea what you guys are talking about xD

They messed with their computers Small tiny Quartz clock speed so they went Faster and Faster but it needs more heat mine runs most things and contains a 260gb Hard disk with atleast 1 stick of 1gb ram
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
I'm planning on overclocking my PC so-

Wait. It's Dell.

Fuck.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Haarek