Removal From Record
Your name: Envy

Your blacklist ID:  24652, 24651, 24650 and 19792

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73465497

Reason: Propclimbing & CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: 3 of the Blacklists have "abc" and "[FL] Pavilion" who is no longer in power.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: [b]These are atleast 2-3 Years old and they were around when I was very new to gmod and obviously a lot has happened since then. I try to avoid blacklists and bans since I currently have 0 Bans on Record. I do not remember the Propclimbing Scenario but I remember the CDM Scenario Clear, an Admin was speaking to a guy outside Nexus and Yes i was going fairly fast nad I got a lag spike and tried to slow down because of lag which then caused me to slip n slide straight into the guy the admin was speaking too.[/b]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I did not know you back in the day, however judging from your behaviour on the servers as of your comeback on Fearless you mean no harm and have good knowledge of the rules. Have not seen you minge thus far and since these blacklists are from the stone age I can give you the benefit of the doubt.

Blacklists will be removed from record.
Approved.
Hello,

Unfortunately, the blacklists stay unless there would be some kind of wipe.
The reason why is pretty simple. If they were valid then, there is no reason to have them removed off record.

Your blacklists will be reimplemented on record, but expired.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]