[Unofficial] [Agg]The Syndicate
(06-06-2016, 11:45 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Question about the second stage. Is it a certain time you have to attend the offices? For example, Monday 1pm ?
Or is it possible to do when you happen to be online? Since this can be a problem with time zones.

Also has this clan/group been on the server before? I swear I heard about Syndicate group a while back.

Times are uncertain, we wont force people to be online.

Yes, we we're a very active clan a few months back.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 1 user Likes Ukraine's post:
  • Random
*You receive a letter with the Shadow Wolf seal upon it*
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1213]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
To whom it may concern,

Shadow Wolf Corporation invites you to aid in Operation Reboot.

Operation Reboot is going to be an operation which aims to unite as many clans as possible under one union and aims to take control of Evocity and keep the city under control. The new union will be known as "The Union of Guardians" and we will create a schedule for this with each clan having a set day for them to take control and keep the peace in the city and keep a set of laws which will be good for both business and the people. Please private message me if you wish to join in the union and aid in the new order of Evocity.

Signed, SirMinus (President of Shadow Wolf Corporation and Head of the Union of Guardians).
(06-06-2016, 01:05 PM)Ukraine Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 11:45 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Question about the second stage. Is it a certain time you have to attend the offices? For example, Monday 1pm ?
Or is it possible to do when you happen to be online? Since this can be a problem with time zones.

Also has this clan/group been on the server before? I swear I heard about Syndicate group a while back.

Times are uncertain, we wont force people to be online.

Yes, we we're a very active clan a few months back.

Alright, thank you for the info. Sadly after reading the application, I noticed you need to use your mic.
Well, I do have teamspeak and a mic, but I am not currently using them simply because it would be bit awkward while living with people who do not speak English as their native language.
Anyways, I hope good luck with the clan!
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Random
(06-06-2016, 06:14 AM)Random Gamer Wrote: Hi,

Me and Ukraine will work on getting the forum thread look better. I would also like to mention, people who have been in the previous adaption of The Syndicate have a higher chance of joining the clan if they end up applying.

While at it, we also have a lot of plans for the future. Including a specific event. (Hint hint)

Regards,

Can I presume that the event in question will be related to the Containment rp?
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Random

Back in Black.

The Syndicate is happy to introduce the legendary Burrito Burrito ([FL] Falcao). 

Burrito is a highly trained gun man, and has the quality of a leader. His weaponry skill makes him one of the most feared people in Evocity. For the first time in the Syndicate history, we went looking for people to make Evo better, to make The Syndicate better. We belive Burrito is the perfect man for the job.

Welcome Burrito, we are happy to have you on board.
He will start off as an assistant director alongside Ukraine. He has been Co-Director in the clan before, and he has shown leader-like abilities. Hence the solid starting point.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Falc, Reebs, Ukraine, Awestruck
(06-06-2016, 07:28 PM)Njperry50 Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 06:14 AM)Random Gamer Wrote: Hi,

Me and Ukraine will work on getting the forum thread look better. I would also like to mention, people who have been in the previous adaption of The Syndicate have a higher chance of joining the clan if they end up applying.

While at it, we also have a lot of plans for the future. Including a specific event. (Hint hint)

Regards,

Can I presume that the event in question will be related to the Containment rp?

Yes, we will be continuing the Containment RP Saga. Although we will have to remake them from scratch as Mike had all the dupes and he is now perma banned.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 1 user Likes Ukraine's post:
  • Random
Steam name (Including [...] tags): The Siphon

Character name (Including nicknames):
Stephan "Siphon" MacCready

Hours played (
BELOW 75 will not be accepted): 539

Role-Play Points (RPP): 1

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join):
Yes, but I prefer not to use it

Last clan you were in and why you left:
Cannot remember the name, was before the official clan update, back in 2013-2014. Left because I was not active on the server and I took a 6 month break.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:
Passive RP, I think people should focus more on the RP aspect rather than running around shooting people

What could you bring to The Syndicate:  
I would be helpful in any way possible. I could possibly bring some good RP moments to the clan.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
Yes, my native language is not English, but only spelling errors I do are simple typos when typing fast

What timezone are you in?: Finland GMT: +2:00

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):
Yes

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':
You must respect people who have control over you. You should not be disrespectful towards them and you should follow their orders.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): On weeks and weekends during the summer (Exception being couple weeks in July). Also keeping the timezones in mind, its evening in Finland when most US players get on the server.

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 6-7 (Not very good with contraptions or staying under prop limit)
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Random
Good luck guys
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Random
Looks really good, i remember being allies when i was part of arcon. Is it bad that i sat waiting like 5 mins looking at 'Loading... please wait' under the ranks section xD

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Random
(06-07-2016, 01:34 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: -Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. Your application is currently under review.

Application Reviewed:
After discussing your application between the three leading members of the syndicate. We have decided to ACCEPT you to the organisation. Welcome to The Syndicate. Enjoy your stay.

(You can pm Random Gamer, Ukraine or Falcao in game to get invited into the clan.)
Starting off at Junior Agent. Player has not been in the clan before. Note: Promotions are earned through hard work an effort.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • TheSiphon