[Unofficial] [Agg]The Syndicate
FEDERAL AGENCY

Thank you and welcome to The Syndicates clan page. Here, you will learn all there is to know about The Syndicate.. what we stand for, what we do and how we going about doing it. I hope this post will bring clarity to the questions you may have.

WHAT IS THE SYNDICATE?

The Syndicate is a federal agency founded by Alexis Cohen ([Mx] Mike) that works alongside the EvoCity Government to combat & prevent crimes of all nature. We are based at the EvoCity Offices, an extremely convenient location down the Main Road, right next to the Nexus. The Syndicate does however have multiple locations of which it conducts it's operations so you may not always find us at the main office. We have multiple means of crime prevention ranging from investigations, to brute force, appointing the most suitable operative(s) for each mission. As well as dealing with the daily crap of which the EvoCity criminals create, The Syndicate has a much darker side..

The Director and his organisation of trusted employees work tirelessly to maintain the largest network of organised crime EvoCity has ever witnessed. The Syndicate back offices manage the daily running's of it's criminal acts ranging from drug smuggling to human trafficking & research.

HOW DO YOU GET AWAY WITH IT?

Well, this has two answers firstly..

The President.

The current President, if he agrees, is a representative of The Syndicate and has his own office within the highly secure and heavily guarded headquarters. The President is well aware of the criminal side to The Syndicate however is far too satisfied with it's efforts of crime prevention on the streets that he creates an immunity for the staff, meaning that warrants go 'missing' and ECPD confidential operational data gets into the trusty hands of The Syndicates operatives.

Secondly, if the President fails to sign a contract with The Syndicate then the Syndicates task force use their tactical training and heavy weaponry to essentially bully their way around the city, doing as they please and confronting anyone who attempts to step in the way. Please note that this is not ideal, The Syndicate like to conduct themselves professionally and privately - just like any 'good' organisation would.

WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CO-OPERATE?
If the President fails to meet The Syndicates demands and become a representative then The Syndicate solely focus on their criminal activites, crime prevention is no longer an operation and all departments are focused on current criminal arrangements. The Syndicate may choose to eliminate criminal rivals on the grounds that it will 
improve activies and increase demand for The Syndicates criminal supplies.

WHY DO YOU FIGHT CRIME IF YOU COMMIT IT?

We use our key traits of tactical skill and firepower, along with police level authority to supress crime within EvoCity, why? Because no criminal organisation wants any rivalry. We minimize the low level street crime in order to create a demand, this is where we step in. The difference is, we do it properly.

DON'T POLICE EVER GET SUSPICIOUS AND ATTEMPT TO RAID?

No.

One of the great perks of having the President as a representative within our offices, is that we also make use of the security at his disposal. This means that the Strategic Response Unit (SRU) are deployed to our offices and ensure the security of everyone within the building, sure they may know what goes on behind the scenes.. but is it worth their lives?

If the President has not agreed to The Syndicates contract then it is likely for police to implement a raid procedure on our building if they have intelligence of our work. In the event of this happening, emergency lockdown protocols are initiated and the operations task force is mobilzed and prepped for defence.

RANK STRUCTURE

DIRECTOR:
[FL:RP] Random Gamer (Nick 'Random' Olsen)

ASSISTANT DIRECTORS:
Ukraine (Xavier Hergraves)

[b][u] 
[/u][/b]
SENIOR MANAGEMENT:
[FL:RP] Jonas (Lee 'Jonas' Wong)

COMMANDERS:
Loading... Please wait.

CHIEF OFFICERS:
Loading… Please Wait.

SENIOR OFFICERS:
Loading… Please Wait.

GENERAL OFFICERS:
Loading… Please Wait.

FIELD OFFICERS:
Loading... Please wait.

SENIOR AGENTS:
Loading... Please wait.

SPECIAL AGENTS:
[FL:RP] Frost (Jake 'Frost' Smith)
Loading... Please wait.

AGENTS:
The Siphon (Stephan 'Siphon' MacCready)

FIELD AGENTS:
Loading… Please Wait.

JUNIOR AGENTS:
Adamoli (Adam 'Operation' James)
Slowianski Saskłacz (Robert Grenier)
WillemDeWalrus (Barry 'Walrus' Escobar)
BlueHeartViper (Victor "Heart" Viper)
[FL:RP] Profeat (Max 'Profeat' Kowalski)

Alliances

Spoiler :
[Image: 08KFFrw8ag55LCqdX-isJXBsZvES7or8DgAphL9-...Z-y-gV7KbT] Wait Enterprises

HOW DO I APPLY?

To have a chance at joining The Syndicate, you must post your application as a reply to this post, if your application is successful you will be notified and will be required to attend our offices in-game for stage two of our recruitment process, stage three will be presented upon the completion of stage two. Please note, we recruit only professional role-players with a variety of experience within different types of RP, spelling & grammar mistakes are also reviewed.)

Application Template (copy only the part between the two lines for your application)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
OOC INFORMATION;

Steam name (Including [...] tags):

Age (we will not hold this against you):

Hours played (
BELOW 75 will not be accepted):

Role-Play Points (RPP): 

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join):

Last clan you were in and why you left:

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:

What timezone are you in?:

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
IC INFORMATION;

Name;
First name:
Surname:

Previous employment(s):

What could you bring to The Syndicate?;

Please copy the above application template into your reply and fill it out accordingly. If your application shows lack of effort, it will likely get denied. Please note; prior Syndicate members DO NOT have to apply. Just give us a heads up with a comment.

Thank you, and good luck.

Credits to:
-Mike: For letting us continue the legacy of The Syndicate
-Captain Barry: For designing our logo
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Awestruck, Jonas, Envy, MasterNoda
Steam name: Frost

Character name: Jake 'Frost' Smith

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 901

Role-Play Points (RPP): 4

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you): 12

Last clan and why you left: I got kicked, Idk why

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Aggresive, I like killing people and things.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I could bring my help and support to this clan

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, I'm ok with it

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): I do.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Good

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): I'm on alot, like everyday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please copy the above application template into your reply and fill it out accordingly.

The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Random
(06-05-2016, 08:45 PM)[FL:RP] Frost Wrote: Steam name: Frost

Character name: Jake 'Frost' Smith

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 901

Role-Play Points (RPP):  4

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you):  12

Last clan and why you left: I got kicked, Idk why

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Aggresive, I like killing people and things.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I could bring my help and support to this clan

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, I'm ok with it

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): I do.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Good

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): I'm on alot, like everyday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please copy the above application template into your reply and fill it out accordingly.

ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. After careful review, you are greatly accepted into the clan. Welcome to The Syndicate, enjoy your stay.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Oh great. They're back.
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Jerrycat
Good to see you back!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random
Looks great! Good luck!
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Random
I see The Syndicate has been resurrected. Good luck with the clan guys!
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Random
Best of luck!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Random
Best of luck to the Syndicate!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post: