Weapon blacklist
Your name: Dylan

Your blacklist ID: 78801

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:50724811[/b]

Reason: RDM, FailRP. Gunning person down as Chauffeur

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] The Raccoon

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I'd like to start off with saying that this was not 'RDM' as mentioned in the blacklist reason. Here's why I should be unblacklisted.
I am a truck driver (Job:Chauffeur) and I was loading some stuff in my trailer when suddenly this guy with the job 'Citizen' walks up to me
and tells me to fuck off and load somewhere else. I told him I'd be gone when I am done and he started to drive away around the corner. He then changed
jobs to 'Thug' and came back with a baseball bat telling me to fuck off again and this time he also tried moving my truck (stealing for no apparent reason) but that failed since I used the command /engine off. He then left again and returned 5 minutes later with the same baseball bat. I then told him to fuck off for the third time. This is when he walked a while back and pulled out his gun (No FearRP applies since he did not stand infront of me or close to me) and walks towards me. I respond by pulling out my AK47 and running towards the nearest building entrance to hide with my assault rifle ready to shoot this player. He then stormed into the building(Shooting towards me) and that was when I decided to kill him, It would've been either him or me. I found it very strange that I got blacklisted for this since it was not 'RDM' at all, The admin on question didn't even see the whole thing. I only gunned down one person but purely for self defense. Yes I could've called the cops but they wouldn't have done a single thing since this person was already walking towards me. So I do not understand why I'd need to be blacklisted for 2 hours. Hell I don't even see why I needed punishment in the first place.
You as a chauffeur should have called the police and not taking the actions in your own hands.
By killing someone as a chauffeur it's both RDM and FailRP.
Your job is to drive cargos or people, if you feel threatened by someone you should make a request call to the goverment.

I think I was almost to fair by only issueing a 2h blacklist from weapons and not taking the chauffeur access away also.

Video evidence of the shootout can be sent to any Administrator if desired.
Would you be so kind to explain why killing someone that attempts to kill you is RDM? Even as a chauffeur I don't see why I shouldn't pull out a weapon and defend myself. Yes, My job is to drive people around but when there's trolls like this guy who keeps coming back and switches jobs and tries to kill you for no apparent reason I should be able to defend myself and kill him.
I have not recorded the shootout or any other events from this incident.
You had no reason to shot him, you had a reason to call the goverment. Without a reason it is Random Death Matching.
Denied

You clearly broke the rules and therefore you got punished. With that being said, there are no reasons to approve this unblacklist request.