Camera
For Some strange reson when i go out side of my car (any car) It has a spaz?

Any one know a fix?

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onPWqI71...e=youtu.be

Fearless rp
NinjaLabs
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Does this happen every time? Also do you play in windowed mode or full screen mode?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I play in Full screen happens in window too.

It started to happen Yesterday/Thursday
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hmm, well i'm no expert at this sort of thing so, i guess you're going to have to try everything.
Try  validating Gmod.
If you installed any Gmod addons in the a short period before this happened then uninstall them and see if it continues.
Try messing around with the graphics settings.
If none of these work then it might be a sever side issue, because i also experienced the police officer model spazzing this morning so something might be up,  hopefully something works anyway.

All the best
Happens to me sometimes
(06-04-2016, 11:42 AM)King Kickass Wrote: hmm, well i'm no expert at this sort of thing so, i guess you're going to have to try everything.
Try  validating Gmod.
If you installed any Gmod addons in the a short period before this happened then uninstall them and see if it continues.
If none of these work then it might be a sever side issue, because i also experienced the police officer model spazzing this morning so something might be up,  hopefully something works anyway.

All the best

NOPE, Not working

(06-04-2016, 07:28 PM)NinjaLabs Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 11:42 AM)King Kickass Wrote: hmm, well i'm no expert at this sort of thing so, i guess you're going to have to try everything.
Try  validating Gmod.

All the best

NOPE, Not working

In that case it must be server side. if you get desperate for answers though you could still reinstall Gmod 
set launch options to -autoconfig
if that dosn't work. then it must be a bug from the server side.
I think the auto config worked

Ill try it out tomorrow

Fixed!

Fix: If this happens to you start your gmod using the start command -autoconfig !!Warning!!!!If you do this it will reset all settings and you have to reinstall all add-ons (maps are kept) 

Thanks to all which helped with this problem. 

Fearless Rp
NinjaLabs

Not Fixed!

Just went on gmod on fearless and it's still broken  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad