pr: oliver.burke fearRP.
Name of player: oliver.burke

SteamID: May you provide I'm on my phone.

Time in GMT: 5Hours before this post.

Server: v4b1 build and rp_evocity_v2d

Summary Constant harassment. Death Strider had more evidence of the same and more rule breaks in video like me.of him  breaking fearRP. The story of it is:
I was the rebel leader and oliver was a rebel. He destroyed one of my drug labs then i said get on the ground i have every right to execute you now. He then runs around (as shown in the video number 2.) Then i demote him for destroying the drug lab,then comes back to raid me(not i the video sorry.) Death strider has a video of him breaking NLR 10x. Me and death are on Skype we are using it as a voice radio because we were having a private base. We don't meta-game in any way.

Evidence: 

Pr: Oliver.Burke
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Everyone I have about 3-5 videos of incidents that Oliver breaking the rules I will be uploading them in 1-2 days time
Death Strider WAS involved so plz don't warn him,he was there.
Also,turn the sub headings on on the video.
Sub heading where automatically added in,i haven't edited them or anything they should be correct.
I did not record Oliver but he broke a lot of rules when I met him on v2d.
^^^ He was involved. Please don't warn him.
Thank you for the help Scrobble the administrators will be able to check the logs for that.
He has broke serveral rules while ive been watching or he has broken rules against me but unfortanely i was not able to record but i hope that i contributed to his punishment.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Thank you Eclipze we have all the evidence we need for the admins to review this. If anyone else wants to put forward any evidence then please do.