Better Equipment for Police , More Emergency Service Scenarios
(06-01-2016, 06:51 PM)Greed^ Wrote: The problem I see here is how easy the police job is to abuse then
The police arent meant to raid, hence why their default equipment isn't the best
If they want something raided, they can equip a rifle or call the SRU
-Support for now

I know we aren't meant to raid , But please read through the post again or the replies , What about other jobs like traffic stops or , Every other thing to do? What i mean is we are very under powered , I can't stress enough on the amount of times someone has pulled out a gun on me during a traffic stop , A street stop (where i stop someone for causing a disturbance) , And i always end up getting killed and only scratching the hostile even though i shoot him/her countless times , I really hope we get new equipment cause i'm getting sick of all these things happening to us and we can't do anything about it. There can only be 3 SRU and 1 SRU Seargant , And only 7 Officer's , We really need better equipment! And please don't say equip a rifle , How many times do you see in real life an Officer pull out a rifle when performing a traffic stop? A P228 isn't overpowered , But it will give us a Chance at winning a gun fight! Bringing a USP To a shootout is basically like bringing a slipper to a sword fight..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Better Equipment for Police , More Emergency Service Scenarios - by JunkyGardai - 06-01-2016, 07:49 PM