Better Equipment for Police , More Emergency Service Scenarios
+Support for a government locker
The following 1 user Likes Cunix's post:
  • JunkyGardai
(06-07-2016, 12:17 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: I read the bit about the USP, why not just buy your own weapon? Or if it is a hostage situation with someone with a ak, as a police officer you shouldn't even be shooting as hostage situations and things are for the S.R.U (Special Response Unit)

The problem is that we can't buy lot's of weapons , We can only buy M4A1's , Shotguns and MP5's , And even during traffic stops , Some people pull AK's and Galils on us , And SRU Aren't always there to help , You don't' see officer's carrying high powered weapons to a traffic stop right? Exactly.So that's why i called for better equipment , It just isn't fair , Heck we can't even buy better pistols.
(06-07-2016, 12:38 PM)francysol3c Wrote: + support. maybe even the ability to choose a revolver after a set hour limit like detectives irl

That would be amazing , I would love for that to happen!
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-03-2016, 06:49 PM)JunkAstronomer Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 08:07 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 07:18 PM)JunkAstronomer Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 08:34 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: As long as you use the gun correctly its op imo

I wonder how the USP Is OP?

I killed a gang of rebels with ak's with it. Because i used the gun CORRECTLY.
Unfortunately , Not everyone is amazing at the gun , And they were probably bad with their AK's.

They had 200+ hours and killed nearly full s.w.a.t team till i arrived.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
USP being rubbish? Its actually quite good, no matter what you say.
Back when V2P was a thing, I took down about 4 Corleones with it, one had a Pump Shotgun, other had an AK and rest had pistols.
So don't announce its Rubbish when it is not.

Oh and, hour limit?
It used to be 5 or 6, FL nerfed it to 0.
Yeah, I do agree with you on that.
Up it to about the same as it was.
Then you might not have people coming to your door, knocking on it.
You open it, to find out your dead as a random officer just shot you in the face.
Now you need to walk all the way to the Villa's again, as that officer is searching your house finding your hidden contraband without a warrant or reason!
This cop has 0 hours, and is just fucking about.
It is a pain, especially that walking!

Or even, your the FBI/Other company working with the government.
A 2 hour cop walks up to you, shoots you in the head, and walks away.
Admins at times don't respond to the help messages due to the fact they are busy in an RP or another situation.
Meaning you got RDM'ed or randomly shot for no reason, without that person being punished. (Yes this last story happened yesterday to a friend)

So please tell me where the sense is in NOT upping the bloody hour limit for officers?
Will it decrease the amount who join?
No, alot of the people who join FL servers have over 5 hours already, I rarely see one with 0, I regularly see people with 2-10 hours, mostly over 100 hours.
But this won't stop people joining, may stop people staying, but is it not logical if they do not stay, they would of done shit anyways?
If they want it so badly, its only 5 hours of gameplay or even 6.

Anyways, apart from that everything else?

-support.

(06-12-2016, 02:40 PM)JunkAstronomer Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 12:17 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: I read the bit about the USP, why not just buy your own weapon? Or if it is a hostage situation with someone with a ak, as a police officer you shouldn't even be shooting as hostage situations and things are for the S.R.U (Special Response Unit)

The problem is that we can't buy lot's of weapons , We can only buy M4A1's , Shotguns and MP5's , And even during traffic stops , Some people pull AK's and Galils on us , And SRU Aren't always there to help , You don't' see officer's carrying high powered weapons to a traffic stop right? Exactly.So that's why i called for better equipment , It just isn't fair , Heck we can't even buy better pistols.

Really? SRU aren't always there?
Well then, whats going on over radio?
Who is SRU at that moment?
Who is the president at that moment?
Whats the SRU custom job at that moment?

SRU aren't always there because:
1. At times they are corrupt.
2. They can't be everywhere at once.
3. They may have people who donated whilst on 5 hours in it, (Unlikely, but I won't count it out)
4. Police? Military? SWAT? They all have standard gear, lets use this example.

Lets say, your a soldier in the military.
Each soldier is given a P250. One soldier, buys a USP, and keeps it.
You are sent into solve a situation, now because 1 out of the hundreds of soldiers there are, has the only USP in the army.
He was not trained with it, why?
Because no one there knew how to effectively use a USP, instead thats why everyone used a P250, they were trained with it.
See that point?
RP, Realistically, each police officer is given, handcuffs, tazer, same handgun for all, baton, kevlar and their uniform.
Realistically, SWAT are given a rifle, same rifle for everyone, same handgun for all, kevlar, riot shield, tazer, handcuffs, kevlar and uniform.
Same goes for Military and any other job with a gun.
Even PMC's don't give out custom guns, they use the same gun with each other.
It is when it comes to the taliban and any other force that does not exactly have supply to the same guns do they start to use different guns.
Ofcourse, I won't put it against the fact, officers can train themselves.
But still, the sounds they make allow a nearby officer to recognize its an officers weapon, so they won't respond immediately.

Also, why the fuck do you need a gun in a traffic situation?
You shouldn't be shooting.
You should go into a Hot Pursuit first, not shoot first.
It even states in the rules!
"12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option."

Why the fuck do you need a gun in a traffic situation?

Also better equipment?
Buy a MP5, or the M4A1.
You don't need a different pistol when you can buy and use them?
M4A1 is great, so is the Mp5, both do the exact same job.
You shouldn't even be shooting as a cop unless its the final option!
Alright in raids, I have killed so many with a USP, that it is unbelievable!
As stated above!

I think thats all.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
Exactly
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Neutral

A Government Overhaul wouldnt be the worst thing in my Opinion, however Police is not meant to be OP nor should it fight in Raids. Thats for the SRU
+Support Smile

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

+Support for SRU getting a boost in armour and +Support for cops getting a new handgun, it needs to be better
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]