Better Equipment for Police , More Emergency Service Scenarios
Title of Suggestion: Better Equipment for Police , More Emergency Service Scenarios

Description: If you have already played as a Police Officer in Fearless , You might know what I am gonna ask , We need better Police Gear! Change the USP to At least a P228 , Maybe add pepper sprays? More realistic tasers? Heck , While we are at it , Why not increase the hour limit to be a police officer to , maybe , 50 hours at the very least?. Structure Fire's for Firemen? Injured limbs for Doctor's/Paramedics? I will explain why further down below.

Why: Ok , So first of all , Let me start with the limit , This is to decrease the amount of "Noobs" who join the police team. Don't get me wrong i don't hate them , But they should all be very aware of the mechanics of fearless and the way it is played , So for example , When i call for backup in a shootout , I expect a normal or mature person to respond , Who know's how to respond , What to do , And overall know the situation , I don''t wan't someone who isn't gonna be aware of the call because they don't know how the radio works , And if they did realize they received it , I don't wan't someone respond who is not gonna know where to take cover , How to shoot properly , Someone who doesn't know what the situation is about. So I really think this hour limit is gonna benefit us all with better police officers.

The Second thing i wan't to talk about is our weapons , The infamous USP... As we all know , This gun is pretty useless , I wan't to be able to feel safe when i perform a traffic stop or a house search , Or even responding to a disturbance or a burglary call , Because be honest with me , You would need to unload 2 MAGS Into someone to actually kill them with a USP! I don't wanna call backup to the simplest situations just because i am under-equipped , I remember calling SRU to a house burglary just because the burglar had a P228 that could kill me in 5-7 shots , While i had to shoot him 24 times to kill him with a USP... Please tell me how you think this is acceptable , And don't tell me about "Strength in Numbers" , Because of the hour limit , not every officer is experience , Meaning not all of them know what to do , And usually shootouts occur between officers and a guy with an AK-47 , An AK Would kill you with 4-9 shots EASILY , I have witnessed 7 officers exchange shots ONE Guy who had a Galil , And the Galil destroyed the cops easily. SRU Isn't always available , They can't respond to every backup request or every /request call from a citizen , This is why we need better pistols and overall gear for police officers! We need to feel like we can actually do a decent job with the gear we are provided. If we are given a P228 , Atleast we would HAVE a chance against an armed criminal , I really can't stress this enough. So giving us a P228 instead of a USP would be a huge deal to us officers! It would reduce the amount of shots needed to kill an armed felon from 22+ to under 10 shots!
On the topic of pepper sprays and more realistic tasers , That would just be overall more realistic , And it would add more depth into Fearless RP!
Structure Fire's for Fireman , This would make the Fireman job much more interesting and would encourage people to become a Fireman! I am not sure on how to start them , Maybe make them random? I don't know for sure , The Developer's could figure this out but it could be a neat thing!
Injured Limb's for Paramedics/Doctor's in the Hospital, This mechanic would make a Doctor's/Paramedic's job much more interesting and again , would encourage more people to become Doctor's/Paramedics! I have an idea on how this will work , If someone get's a certain amout of damage to a limb , Such as a leg , By either getting hit in the area multiple times with a weapon , Getting shot there , Hit by a car but wasn't "Injured" , That person could either call a paramedic or go to the hospital to be treated by a Doctor , I am not sure on how to heal it , Maybe with a medi-pack? I don't know but this is up to the Developers.
I am very grateful if you decided to read through this whole topic! Please feel free to reply and tell me if you support or if you're against these suggestions , I would love to hear from all of you! Let's get this heard! I am extremely sure this would make Fearless RP (Our favourite server on GMOD , Hopefully to all of us) better and an overall a much more fun experience!
EDIT: Honestly i am sick of all these narrow minded responses i get here and on the server , No don't tell me to call SRU , There can only be 4 , No they won't baby care us , No i don't wanna be under powered in a traffic stop gun fight , No i don't wanna be over powered with an automatic , I just wan't a normal or decent pistol that would give me a chance , No there won't be any abuse , If you won't change our USP , Why not give us the privelege to buy a better pistol? It's not that hard? There will always be that one guy who ruins police rp because i have a damn usp going against someone with a Galil! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT THE SLIGHTEST! I have been to DarkRP Server's with OP Cop's and none of them abuse! Stop with this nonsense!
I personally think the officers are fine, their weaponry isn't meant for raids. They have a decent baton, a way of measuring the speed of cars, handcuffs and tazers. they pretty much have everything i need for my policeRP. I'm biased for this though because i lean towards passive rp so i don't police with the motive of "Law and Order" but the alternative one of "Serve and Protect" with a bigger emphasis on serving. you don't need to see action as a cop to have fun. that is my personal take on it.

neutral support
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
+support
Everything is fine exepct the USP,

However dont expect anything to change to the current loadout of the Police Officers as suggestions like this have been made already 100 times before this current thread.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(06-01-2016, 04:25 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I personally think the officers are fine, their weaponry isn't meant for raids. They have a decent baton, a way of measuring the speed of cars, handcuffs and tazers. they pretty much have everything i need for my policeRP.  I'm biased for this though because i lean towards passive rp so i don't police with the motive of "Law and Order" but the alternative one of "Serve and Protect" with a bigger emphasis on serving. you don't need to see action as a cop to have fun. that is my personal take on it.

neutral support

What about traffic stop's gone wrong? I personally have been in many of these and i always end up dying , If i manage to get a partner with me , We both also end up dying , Surely you can agree to that? A P228 would give us a chance.
(06-01-2016, 05:07 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Everything is fine exepct the USP,

However dont expect anything to change to the current loadout of the Police Officers as suggestions like this have been made already 100 times before this current thread.

Hopefully this won't be one of them.
Also , What do you mean by "Everything is fine except the USP" , I don't really understand what you mean. Are you trying to say it's a good enough weapon or that is isn't a good one? I think it's a horrible weapon.
(06-01-2016, 06:02 PM)JunkAstronomer Wrote:

Also , What do you mean by "Everything is fine except the USP" , I don't really understand what you mean. Are you trying to say it's a good enough weapon or that is isn't a good one? I think it's a horrible weapon.

Its exactly as I stated,
Everything else is fine exept the USP..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • already_fallen
The problem I see here is how easy the police job is to abuse then
The police arent meant to raid, hence why their default equipment isn't the best
If they want something raided, they can equip a rifle or call the SRU
-Support for now
(06-01-2016, 06:33 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 06:02 PM)JunkAstronomer Wrote:

Its exactly as I stated,
Everything else is fine exept the USP..

Oh , alright , I get ya.
(06-01-2016, 06:51 PM)Greed^ Wrote: The problem I see here is how easy the police job is to abuse then
The police arent meant to raid, hence why their default equipment isn't the best
If they want something raided, they can equip a rifle or call the SRU
-Support for now

I know we aren't meant to raid , But please read through the post again or the replies , What about other jobs like traffic stops or , Every other thing to do? What i mean is we are very under powered , I can't stress enough on the amount of times someone has pulled out a gun on me during a traffic stop , A street stop (where i stop someone for causing a disturbance) , And i always end up getting killed and only scratching the hostile even though i shoot him/her countless times , I really hope we get new equipment cause i'm getting sick of all these things happening to us and we can't do anything about it. There can only be 3 SRU and 1 SRU Seargant , And only 7 Officer's , We really need better equipment! And please don't say equip a rifle , How many times do you see in real life an Officer pull out a rifle when performing a traffic stop? A P228 isn't overpowered , But it will give us a Chance at winning a gun fight! Bringing a USP To a shootout is basically like bringing a slipper to a sword fight..