Server Crash
Title of Bug: Server crashing

Description: Server keeps crashing randomly at random times. I know that there is a rule against refunds of contraband or whatever because of server crashes but I now demand a refund. I've made a thread two days ago about 24k being lost in server crashes of the course of 1 hour. I didn't get my contra nor money refunded. Ok, No problem. I just started producing more contra then to make up for that money. Well this morning I was producing contra with my friend Dean( Once again ) and guess what happened again... a server crash which now sets me up to 36,000 In game dollars being lost because of a server sided error. Not even my error or anything but completely server sided. I spend a lot of time getting that cash and I demand a refund of atleast 12 Money printers and 30 Drug labs or 36,000 handed to me in game. It's not my error that the FearlessRP servers crash so fix it before it happens again because this is getting pretty boring. I really like the servers and please don't get me and my friends to stop playing here because the staff was not refunding our items because of server sided errors.
Server crashes are impossible to prevent.

We can't simply refund the money for contrabands lost within a crash as it could easily take hours of log checking to refund people.