Moving Bodies tool disppears
Title of Bug: Moving Bodies tool disappears

Description: After being detained(Handcuffed/Tied up), the Moving Bodies tool will disappear from the hotbar.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Yepp, happens everytime you get handcuffed.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
This isnt just in relation to moving body tool, it is essentially. Everything. I believe (dont quote me on this) that this is due to the fact that when you are handcuffed/tied up everything is automatically holstered, well meant to be. The same thing happens to police/sru after being tied up they loose all their equipment thus needing a respawn.

Might be as simple as an if line added into that part of the code. (Dont quote me on that either)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-04-2016, 10:33 AM)Marty Wrote: The same thing happens to police/sru after being tied up they loose all their equipment thus needing a respawn.

before you had to enter a copcar to get your equipment back as police, now its /resupply
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Random
The same is with the mechanic.If he get handcuffed' he lose his tool
Both the "mechanic" bug and this bug should be easy to fix. This is just suprising.
Should be fixed, you drag bodies with your hands and you cant really lose those, can you?
Indeed, I forgot type it.
Yeah it happens all the time to me, I just ask to be re spawned but it should be fixed anyway as well as the wrench mechanic tool.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(08-01-2016, 07:40 PM).Panda. Wrote: Yeah it happens all the time to me, I just ask to be re spawned but it should be fixed anyway as well as the wrench mechanic tool.

You can regain the Wrench by simply typing /resupply at your vehicle.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]