Abradolf Lincler's Unban Request
Your name: Abradolf Lincler

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52002010

Your ban ID: 71765

Banned by: [FL:M] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Player disrespect

Involved: Chase (thats his steam name), RutgerZeGerman, Death Strider

Why we should unban you: What happened was Strider and Rutger were raiding me and Chase. They accused us of breaking rules we did not, and then Rutger flat out disrespected us by calling us "Lazy f***s" for not looking ourselves for what rule we broke even though they are the ones accusing us. I know it's just a one day ban but I love the gamemode and I think what I said was more of a joke than just disrespect.
I said, "if your skull wasn't as thick as an African's penis."

Side notes: Chase did not disrespect anyone and he will make his own request if necessary, but I should add that he was not disrespectful and said nothing offending. He should not be banned.

Thank you for your time.

As you can see, you were all insulting and disrespecting a player. As for what you said, it's disrespectful, no matter what. Player Disrespect is not tolerated.

In Chase's case, I misinterpreted what he had said. He has been unbanned.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Just because somebody gets a little butthurt over a joke, or just foolish banter shouldn't result in a ban. I simply made a joke, I didn't blatantly say "F*** you", call him names, or anything. I do know now not to make any more remarks like the one I have said, and I'm sorry for that. But I don't think I should be banned, and this whole situation could just be a learning experience and a warning for me. I am new to the gamemode and although it doesn't mean I should just get a free pass because I'm new, I am still getting a feel for the tone of the server.
You blatantly disregarded our rules regarding player disrespect. You need to use better judgement when speaking to others. The ban will stay as issued.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator