Guys what is better for the money
So I have this question in my mind what to buy a truck or a jetski and how much the are worth used
The following 1 user Likes Sp33dx's post:
  • SpecialTreatment
The Jetski (300k) and the Kensworth truck (300k).

I would personally choose for the truck, seemingly you can only ride a Jetski in the lake, and it doesn't really make for great RP's in my opinion. Then you have the truck, it makes for great RP's, you can deliver goods if you buy a trailer, which I find really amusing to do.

I hoped I helped.
Sincerely,
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Cyclone's post:
  • SpecialTreatment
Truck, if you're keen on only those two I'd suggest the truck because you get more for your money the jet ski is really just something rich people would buy when they have so much money they don't know what to do with it. That's what my line of thinking with this is anyway.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • SpecialTreatment
Neither of them is worth it..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • SpecialTreatment
I would say the truck and then save up for a yatch
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • SpecialTreatment
Moved to discussions.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • SpecialTreatment
(05-29-2016, 11:17 AM)Eclipze Wrote: I would say the truck and then save up for a yatch

Well, saving over two million might take couple months of contra spam
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • SpecialTreatment
There's a wider range of roleplay you can do with a truck.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • SpecialTreatment
I do not own either one of them. But I would rather have the truck, more roleplay and a WAY bigger area to use it. The jetski can only be used kn a small lake, which I feel would get quite repetative.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • SpecialTreatment
(05-29-2016, 09:45 AM)Cyclone Wrote: The Jetski (300k) and the Kensworth truck (300k).

I would personally choose for the truck, seemingly you can only ride a Jetski in the lake, and it doesn't really make for great RP's in my opinion. Then you have the truck, it makes for great RP's, you can deliver goods if you buy a trailer, which I find really amusing to do.

I hoped I helped.
Sincerely,

^^