Ability to drag bodies
buzzing
(05-27-2016, 03:43 PM)Falcao Wrote: Nice, no requirements though.. It's a feature that all players should be able to use at is can enhance many roleplays.

If you don't add requirements such as RPP or Hours for the feature, you should add the feature to just be on certain jobs. Such as Paramedic, Firefighter and Police. Having it on every single job, will probably result in minges abusing the feature.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-27-2016, 05:10 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 03:43 PM)Falcao Wrote: Nice, no requirements though.. It's a feature that all players should be able to use at is can enhance many roleplays.

If you don't add requirements for the feature, you should add the feature to just be on certain jobs. Such as Paramedic, Firefighter and Police. Having it on every single job, will probably result in minges abusing the feature.

that is a requirement, if its added to jobs, that means having that job is a requirement.......
(05-27-2016, 05:13 PM):-) Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 05:10 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

If you don't add requirements for the feature, you should add the feature to just be on certain jobs. Such as Paramedic, Firefighter and Police. Having it on every single job, will probably result in minges abusing the feature.

that is a requirement, if its added to jobs, that means having that job is a requirement.......

I re-phrased it.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I don't like the idea of restricting new features by adding requirements to it, let's just make it available for everyone and see how it goes before coming up with restrictions, yeah?
(05-27-2016, 05:16 PM)Jan Wrote: I don't like the idea of restricting new features by adding requirements to it, let's just make it available for everyone and see how it goes before coming up with restrictions, yeah?

Doesn't take a genie to predict alot of new players will abuse the shit out of this though.
I mean I guess at first we could try it out without restrictions and if it just gets abused way too often by new players for example we could set an hour limit to it.
Only one way to find out I guess.
(05-27-2016, 05:10 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

If you don't add requirements such as RPP or Hours for the feature, you should add the feature to just be on certain jobs. Such as Paramedic, Firefighter and Police. Having it on every single job, will probably result in minges abusing the feature.

By that logic, we would have to remove guns because people can RDM with them.
I don't want to criticise anyone but can someone explain to me how this could be abused. I mean when we know how it can be abused we can maybe work around it.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-27-2016, 05:20 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I don't want to criticise anyone but can someone explain to me how this could be abused. I mean when we know how it can be abused we can maybe work around it.

I do not quite understand how this can be abused either. Why not add a rule in:

"0.0 Do not abuse the picking up ragdoll feature."
Can we get an estimated time? I'd love to come on with this implemented, loving these updates Soul, don't stop Smile