[SPOILERS] Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Though Nathan is still alive, I think the title for the game says it all, 'A Thief's End'. As we could see towards the end of the game, Nathan seems to take a legal way of treasure hunting from now on, and probably won't be as ruthless as his previous adventures. I have a feeling we might be playing as Sam, Nathan's brother for the next Uncharted Game(s), as we saw Sam and Sully discussing something in Portugal, that might be the setting for the next game(?).. And also, the Multiplayer was amazing in this game, the multiplayer reminded me a lot of The Last of Us' multiplayer. I enjoyed this game so much, and I still have a great time on the multiplayer.

Did you like the game?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
It was a great game, but there will be no other games sadly.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Random
It's an amazing game, simple.

Just FYI; They had confirmed long ago before even releasing Uncharted 4 that this would be the end of the series.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Random
(05-25-2016, 11:00 AM)wow.wow Wrote: It was a great game, but there will be no other games sadly.

(05-25-2016, 11:05 AM)Agorith Wrote: It's an amazing game, simple.

Just FYI; They had confirmed long ago before even releasing Uncharted 4 that this would be the end of the series.

Ah, damn. That sucks.. Guess I will have to wait for a The Last of Us sequel.
Uncharted is to Sony what metal gear solid is to Sony. A staple something to remind them what console you're playing. Dunno why I said that but it's true. The game was fantastic and had an awesome soundtrack. Uncharted 2 still has my favourite multiplayer out of the series in my opinion but that's based off of the fun I had with friends on it passing controller on death to my mates hoping they have a swift death so I can get it back. Good times man, that's what gaming is about.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Agorith, Random
Feel free to add Agorith94 on psn Smile

Perhaps we could play the MP some time.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Random, King Kickass
(05-26-2016, 11:51 AM)Agorith Wrote: Feel free to add Agorith94 on psn Smile

Perhaps we could play the MP some time.

I would love to. I'm adding you as soon as possible!
Got the game 2 days ago and completed it today! It was amazing just like I expected. Naughty Dog simply do not disappoint. I love the Uncharted series!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Random