MARIUS Likez to lie
[FL:RP] Marius, I checked your steamprofile. Where's the screenshots on me raiding you?

As ursually, Pechverry is banning one without a reason.
How the hell did Pechverry be admin? He is totally ruining this server, rest of the admins are good and always banning with a reason.
U have made me so angry now so I wanna waste my time to search up you because I live in turkey aswell.
Look, you dont even dare to respond to this thread cuz you have no proof. Pechverry, you are a soo good admin when you're lying about having the proof when I raided him (Which I didnt) and banning me longer for thinking that im lying to you. Such a bad admin, feel bad for the people on the server to have a admin like you. Shame.

Post the screenshot in this thread to show the proof.
Marius's screenshots are friends only and 4 admins checked the screenshots and agreed on me. The evidence was solid and good enough. Your ban stays and was that a threat?

-Denied
Screenshot of his page

[Image: friendsonly.png]

Screenshots

[Image: 88912B37A896A9B0C84A57957E612DC6E6809067]

[Image: F80D2FF14459506648C650555D02F0BFDFD6DB65]

Quote:U have made me so angry now so I wanna waste my time to search up you because I live in turkey aswell.

Well I see that as a threat, so I hope you enjoy your Permaban Bye Bye
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Decided to actually move this out of denied.

To unban you? Not at all, I want to get my feelings on the matter known.

Don't even try and abuse any of my fellow admins. I don't care if you kick and scream, if you do that I'll permaban you from both servers and the forum. You post that he is an abusive admin, whereas you're an abusive player who tries to get away from what he does wrong by pinning the blame on an admin and threatening him. Which is another point - never threaten any other admins. Especially not over the internet, you just sound like a little kid sitting behind a computer there dishing out words safe by anonymity and hundreds to thousands of miles, whereas in reality you wouldn't even think of having a go at someone like that. Any threatening is also a permaban.

To put it short, after what you said, you are not welcome here. I'm going to make sure that your forum and server permabans remain, and you do not ever get an unban.

Faustie
FL Server Staff