Weapon blacklist
Your name: Kammy

Your blacklist ID: 78453

Steam ID: 78453

Reason: RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was blacklisted because I used an AWP to snipe an SRU unit. This was because I thought the man who was speaking with him was getting arrested as the SRU had a taser out (to recharge which I did not know as I was not close enough to read the chat) so I decided to kill the SRU just incase he was getting arrested. However later after this I was teleported to a roof top where Ghost blacklisted me. I think it's unfair because Icly if you cant hear what they are saying and the cop has a tazer out then you would probably save him Cheese Plus the racist laws were reason to attack government officials. I hope you will take this into consideration and accept it.
Regardless, you can't kill a cop or SRU for arresting your friend.

You're free to get them under gun point and stop them, but not straight up kill, that's RDM.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
At the time the president had some really racist laws. These racist laws would've been reason to attack a government officials.
Hello Kammy2k8

I first heard a shot from said sniper whilst I was in the nexus.  I went round there to see what was going on and both of you, we're down the round at the nexus garage. I went down to see what you were up to and I got my tazer out to recharge it. You then wandered off and went up to the ledge and got a weapon out. I could not see that as I was talking to the guy. I told him in game that he could leave in both in character, and in local ooc I told him FearRp wasn't initiated.  I then get shot by you, I call for backup, you then shoot me again killing me. This was then RDM bases on an assumption. In my opinion, you should not have this blacklist removed.

[FL:RP] Imagine
Fearless Donator
It doesn't matter anymore though, because my 1 hour blacklist is finished.
Kammy2k8,

Although your 1 hour blacklist may be finished. This will still be noted in your records for future notices. The administrators of this server will decide of the outcome to this unblacklist request. Personally, I believe that [FL:M] Ghost had every right to blacklist you from weapons. You broke the rules and for that you got punished for. Thank you for replying to my post very quickly. Thank you for your time.

Quote:"At the time the president had some really racist laws. These racist laws would've been reason to attack a government officials."
This is not the case. Just because the President  makes a racist law that you may dislike. This doesn't give you the chance to attack any other  government official. The Special Response Unit that I was playing as does not decide the laws and/or decide what the lsws consist of. You cannot just kill an Officer simply because his boss made a wrong move/decision in your eyes. You are to raise it with the President not kill the Special Response Unit

Regards,
[FL:RP] Imagine
Fearless Donator
Unblacklist Request: Denied.

As stated previously in the UBL, just because your friend is getting arrested does not mean you can go ahead and kill any government members involved. That is RDM and if you only got a blacklist, that is a light punishment. Take it with a grain of salt.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator