2-3 Year Old Blacklist Removal Request
Heart 
Your name: Chicken Coup (TuftyGoblin) 

Your blacklist ID: 14535, 14537, 15692, 17291

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Reason: CDM, Tazer abuse, Not a lazerpointer, Random tranquilising, random deathmatch.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Narc, [FL] Narc, [FL:M] Enzyme, [FL] Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I'd firstly like to apologies for the above blacklists, these were committed over 2-3 years ago before I knew what the server was really about. Since these blacklists were given, there has been thousands of changes to the staff, rules and general management of the community, that in my eyes has helped it for the better. 

With this being said, I'd like to request those to be removed off my record as they are issued by staff that are no longer present on here anymore, and are incredibly old. (Which can be seen through the ID's - Blacklist ID's are almost at 100,000, these were committed within the first 20,000 blacklists) I apologies for my mingy behavior back in those days, which were issued in 2013 I believe. Since these blacklists, I have matured and changed a lot, and have taken RP much more seriously. 

I'd also like to state that my permanent ban was lifted, which was also set in 2013 by Enzyme and I think the removal of these blacklists will help me turn over a new leaf, and I will appreciate this a lot. 

Since getting my permanent ban lifted, I have again donated, like in the good old days and I shall continue to support the community as it grows. 

Thank you for reviewing my un-blacklist request, and I respect your decision either way.
I'm afraid you're not giving us any legitimate reason to remove your blacklists..
Whether they're old or recent does not matter all that much, you still broke those rules willingly, you admitted to them and you got punished for them.
Bans/blacklists stay on a record in order for us to keep track of players when an opportunity would present itself for us to review said player.
Whether we'd remove these bans/blacklists or not, it would change nothing for you as a player.

Though we appreciate your support towards the community, we can't remove bans and/or blacklists from player records simply because they're rather old and said player apologizes for them.
I believe you when you say you've matured but this unfortunately does not change a thing about the above I've mentioned.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay at Fearless once more.

Denied.