The Ultimate V4B1 Travel Guide!
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A LONG POST WITH LOTS OF HIGH-RES PICTURES. I present only the new/changed features. Also, since English is not my first language don't go harsh on me for any mistakes.  Heart

So, the new map is online and it's being tested. If you haven't tried it out, check out this guide in order to learn about the new features of the new city.

What is v4b1? 

V4b1 is basically an upgraded v33x. The map layout is the same, so no new areas. However, there are some new and changed buildings and areas. The new map is also "lag free"

[Image: WmG2vgr.jpg]

Are you new to v4b1? We'll show you all the cool places to check out while you get used to it.

While there aren't many changes within the city's limits, you should check out the new EMPIRE HOTEL.
[Image: waEUSpx.jpg]

The new Nexus Lobby combined with the larger elevator is a more welcoming and friendly place for EvoCity's citizens to do their business with the Government. 

[Image: Vtsuyub.jpg]
[Image: YaKMW8p.jpg]

V4B1 is more friendly to everything that has to do with its citizens... even the bad ones! The new Jail is a modern and more secure place to accommodate all the crooks.

[Image: qytcx8j.jpg]
[Image: 6Wv60FH.jpg]
[Image: 8OB1FmH.jpg]
[Image: YzMQhf1.jpg]

Moving out of the city, you'll notice the new, wider and better lit City Tunnel. Now driving back from a club in the dead of the night won't result in a bad accident for you or an unfortunate citizen crossing the tunnel.

[Image: zVdNJ1y.jpg]

When you exit the city, you'll be greeted by new signs and lots of trees. The Connectivity road looks more alive than ever with the new updated look! Next up, you should visit the Industrial Area!

[Image: dEZJfpN.jpg]

The new Industrial area has much more Roleplay potential with its new and upgraded buildings. 

[Image: WzUyR7w.jpg]
[Image: ofgEnuF.jpg]

The whole new map is overall better lit. This can be seen in various locations.

[Image: vBqSBfV.jpg]
[Image: zhJWTng.jpg]
[Image: FYeP2Cs.jpg]
[Image: mGKCqf0.jpg]
[Image: sgHEs5X.jpg]

The new MTL has been greatly improved. The car lifts are also usable.
[Image: De7uaTD.jpg]
[Image: bfi1kKN.jpg]
[Image: uTFgVn8.jpg]

When you're done setting up your business you should visit the beautiful v4b1 countryside. After a short drive around the lake and its cabins, you should head over at the Corleone Area.
Once you're there (watch out for any shady looking guys with fedoras) you should buy your first house. The houses there are the most Luxurious buildings v4b1 has to offer. With their upgraded interior and a balcony with a beautiful view, there's no doubt the richest people of EvoCity will be your neighbors. 

[Image: 9yF4pQO.jpg]

[Image: 3lR30Nh.jpg]
[Image: DgJhDkf.jpg]
[Image: iD16Z6t.jpg]
[Image: 0h1NxxT.jpg]

Wanna head out for a drink with your girl or boy? Izzie's club is not open? 
The old and dusty Warehouse area has been reformed into a night Club with a "goth" look but has lots of RP potential for Strip Clubs or Brothels   Cheese

[Image: 5aasooP.jpg]
[Image: FExo3vm.jpg]
[Image: urS6icK.jpg]
[Image: 7M8XrJa.jpg]

The other building has also been made into a nightclub. 

[Image: wnLbQaq.jpg]

...And last but not least! After a long night of clubbing, dealing drugs and getting stabbed, the best place to spend the rest of the night with your significant other in peace and silence is the all-new MOTEL.
Taking the place of the old motel that the only inhabitants were junkies and roaches the new Motel will grant you the most amazing time both day and night with a shiny pool combined with clean and tidy rooms.
[Image: l7INEaA.jpg]

[Image: OkQj87Y.jpg]
[Image: FiEWxqA.jpg]
[Image: JBjMt21.jpg]
[Image: U6cXu6l.jpg]
[Image: 8qphh2b.jpg]
[Image: KMzJFob.jpg]

Thanks for reading my guide. I hope you got a grasp of the new and awesome city. 

While personally I would love this map to replace v33x, I have 3 points that need to be taken in mind.

1) If for whatever reason, you get into that area in front of the graves, there is no way you get out unless you propclimb out of it.
[Image: FPncpPg.jpg]

2) Who thought that replacing the white house with this would be a good idea?
[Image: c0xKknq.jpg]

3) For some reasons almost all doors have this same ugly texture.
[Image: VX1bJp0.jpg]
This door would only be used in some kind of old shack or warehouse or whatever but certainly not inside a high-end apartment or a villa....
The following 5 users Like Tzimanious's post:
  • Random, sebasti161, Repous, DreeBott, Awestruck
Meanwhile. I can not get on the map.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-16-2016, 05:38 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Meanwhile. I can not get on the map.

I thought they fixed it?
Looks cool, however please calm down on the pictures xD
(05-16-2016, 07:06 PM)Tzimanious Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 05:38 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Meanwhile. I can not get on the map.

I thought they fixed it?

Did not work for me.. I put the map into the Maps folder, still not able to get in.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-16-2016, 03:56 PM)Tzimanious Wrote: ...And last but not least! After a long night of clubbing, dealing drugs and getting stabbed
ot: great guide :D

(05-16-2016, 07:11 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Looks cool, however please calm down on the pictures xD

calm down on pictures when its a map showcase? 10/10 logic there
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Tzimanious
Noice! Tounge
Excellent Guide for the new players or the players that don't know this map Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Tzimanious
really cool!
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Tzimanious
.... So much new potential
*gurgles*
Really nicely written guide btw I can tell you really put effort into this.
Thank you!
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Tzimanious