RP_evocity_v4b1 testing
(05-14-2016, 01:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The last time we tried this map, people were crashing at the hospital. Has this been solved?

Yes Soul, I don't crash when I am at the Hospital, I went all around it and Never Crashed

Thanks
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
As stated in the description in the thread. Snowred made an addon that SHOULD fix  the crash. We set up testing so we know if it works or not.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Eclipze
I am unable to download it so Im unable to get on the server it gives me this message when I try and extract it https://gyazo.com/b9d44321497f760470ce6f0f4d48bda4
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-14-2016, 03:50 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: I am unable to download it so Im unable to get on the server it gives me this message when I try and extract it https://gyazo.com/b9d44321497f760470ce6f0f4d48bda4

You do not extract a map file, just put it in your maps folder Smile
My friend told me Snow quite noobish on my part but thanks anyway!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Rylund, Death Strider
Good stuff, finally.
Ex-Server Teacher
Wink 
This map is awsome! Its better optimized and has a slight feeling of v2d. It would be so nice to see this map in future again. I would play a lot on this map...
Great server! The map is better, the fps is better. I hope it stays!

map is better fps than v33x but still not optimized the rendering in the map makes it laggy etc
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
It's not the map, it may just be your graphics card. It depends on if you have HDR (High Dynamic Range) and such on or if it even supports that kinda thing.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]