Contributors
Information 

Contributors
A system for people to learn and make things for Fearless. They are recognized by a staff from development team that they are good enough to help developers with updates or make their own update that is approved by development team.

Contributor rank
[Image: p3pvdyl.png]

Contributors, as show of appreciation get a forum and in-game rank. However, there are also rules for all contributors just like for teachers. Contributor rank also just like any other rank does not include any special treatment (Bans, blacklists, minging....). There also more rules regarding rank and the development but that's for those who get promoted.

The contributor rank benefits

Forum
  • Access to contributor forum
  • Forum rank with icon
  • Added to "team" tab
In-game
  • Prop limit increased to 50
  • Custom physics gun color
  • Icon on scoreboard (COG/GEAR)
Misc
  • Support of developers
  • You can learn
How they work

We think that contributors should not be here to only make updates for Fearless but learn what they want to learn (modelling, coding...) with support of developers. However, that does not mean that the developer helping you will help you with everything. There are things you need to figure out yourself or else you won't understand what is the thing about.

Additional info

Contributors don't possess any administrative power and if you see a contributor saying that he has administrative power in order to accomplish something (like scaring minges) then please report it to a staff member.

Application

Applying to contributors means you probably want to help Fearless or improve your skills in developing. We will gladly accept you but first you will be tested before accepted to see how skilled you are in the thing you're doing so we know what we have and what to teach you (in case you want help). Even trough we accept even average modellers and coders we still don't accept anyone. We don't test your only your skills but also your thinking about development.

Applications for coding are handled by SoulRipper or Avgar
Applications for modelling are handled by ĐarkN00b

Template for application

Code:
[b]Application for[/b] : (Modelling, coding...)
[b]Name[/b] :
[b]SteamID[/b] :
[b]Reason why you want to be contributor[/b] :
[b]Previous work you have done[/b] :
[b]What are you good at[/b] :

Send all your applications to Help & Support/Staff Support please!

That's all important information about contributors. Contributors are still in works but we're recruiting already to see how it turns out.
I'm very happy to announce that we have a new contributor to our starting project.

Insert has been promoted to contributor rank. Congratulations Insert!
The following 5 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Robbtja, Awestruck, sebasti161, Eclipze, trxsh
Congratulations insert!
Do us proud!
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Insert
grats insert
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Insert
#Minge #Curry #GzToContributor
The following 1 user Likes Robbtja's post:
  • Insert
(05-13-2016, 09:13 PM)[FL:RP] Hunter Wrote: Application for : Coding
Name : [FL:RP] Hunter
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:104405690
Reason why you want to be contributor : I want to be contributor as since The first month or so I started to enjoy fearless and from then on I have Always Someway wanted to help the server so I thought this would be a great way to help and also I have some basic knowledge of Lua So it would be great to do this as I can also develop my Lua skills and learn more.
Previous work you have done : I developed a darkrp server, Not a public one but just a kind of test one so I could test my skills on the server and I also made 3 custom jobs on it.
What are you good at : Like I said I have basic knowledge of lua and I hope to develop it if I get accepted as contributor.

Please post it in this section.

Send all your applications to Help & Support/Staff Support please!
The following 1 user Likes Unknown.'s post:
  • Hunterr
Another contributor promoted!

He is skilled in skinning/texturing and proved himself that he is willing to contribute to fearless and learn more!

Welcome to contributor team Coffee!
The following 5 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Ghost, Jan, King Kickass, Insert, Hitman
Congrats! Cheese
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
Where da coders?
I applied for contributor with code they havnt replied yet
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]