fausties Doomvator
well....if you were on evo_v2d earlier today you would know that the elevator in nexus glitched and faustie decided to be awesome build a new one for temporary use for us....

it all went bad...

it started off awesome faustie came down and some hopped on for the first ride.....next thing you know there's 3 bodies falling down the shaft at first we were like...wow maybe they jumped...then finally i came on the elevator...the dam thing folded, FOLDED in half and crushed people who dared enter its confines.

all in all the doomvator took about 10-15 lives within the first 20 minutes of its opening D=

i wish i had pics or a vid

i posted this here so others would know...never let faustie build elevators!, also its not rp so its in off-topic.

p.s. you have never seen falling bodies until you have seen them falling to the pink panther theme

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Tounge I got it fixed in the end, now it works as a replacement.

Problem was due to needing more than 1 set of guiderails, even a 0.05 misalignment in the rails could cause the sliding rails to get a bit stuck and drag the lift in half. So I managed to fix it by making the guiderails not necessary to a stable structure. Also it's Marius' fault for getting out of his seat constantly and bumping the sides when you shouldn't do that >.<
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Nadrick
aww yeah then ic ant wait to ride that bad boy.....and live that is lol

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.