Your opinion on Princess Of Dubai
If I would want to kill myself, I would climb on your ego and jump down to your IQ level.
The following 1 user Likes Tekno's post:
  • IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I think that Princes of dubai is really funny guy , if you will annoy him he will take you down , so all the people that posted bad things on him , you just jealous and I know that you started with POD and he kept doing that to you back !
(05-24-2016, 10:08 AM)Tekno Wrote: If I would want to kill myself, I would climb on your ego and jump down to your IQ level.

You talking to me?
(05-24-2016, 10:11 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:08 AM)Tekno Wrote: If I would want to kill myself, I would climb on your ego and jump down to your IQ level.

You talking to me?

Since this egofest is all about you, I'm pretty sure I'm talking about you.

If I would like to wipe my butt I will take your tongue because she licked alot of butt

no offence tho
The following 2 users Like IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai, GuetaZz
All the people that writing bad stuff on him with dirty words , I think they need to get a little bit blacklist from the forum !
I dont say that you cant write bad thing on him , that ok but thier is a way to say things .
(05-24-2016, 10:13 AM)adiguetaz Wrote: All the people that writing bad stuff on him with dirty words , I think they need to get a little bit blacklist from the forum !
I dont say that you cant write bad thing on him , that ok but thier is a way to say things .

Too bad I'm not using any bad words, and you guys are just a little butthurt...
(05-24-2016, 10:14 AM)Tekno Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:13 AM)adiguetaz Wrote: All the people that writing bad stuff on him with dirty words , I think they need to get a little bit blacklist from the forum !

Too bad I'm not using any bad words, and you guys are just a little butthurt...

just a prank bro just a prank there is a camera right there
(05-24-2016, 10:12 AM)Tekno Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:11 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:

You talking to me?

Since this egofest is all about you, I'm pretty sure I'm talking about you.

Thank you for adding stuff to my egothread, very appriciated.

looking forward to speak with you more, you sound like a wannabe cool on the intenrnet, i want to be like you. <3

thanks for the replay.

PrincessOfDubai
Unlicker Of FearlessRP Server.
Since the post name is: You opinion on princess of dubai, well there you have it