A space odyssey "The Escape" Event over! Video released
A big thank you to all of you who participated in the event! You made it, what it was! I love you all, Fearless!
The following 3 users Like Horseman's post:
  • Eclipze, Hunterr, sebasti161
Awesome event!
A really unique event. I felt like I was in a movie! Well done Horseman for hosting yet another great RP and wow Lesanka those photos are amazing!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
It was a great event ! Good job guys for the organization Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Steam URL: GuetaZz - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046689316/
Preferred role:  Militia / any "non government job"
Hours of Cityrp Gameplay: 1550
A little something about yourself or why you want to join the Event: I am good in War RP , I like the idea of this Rp , that hear really good  , I think this Job will be perfect on me : RP skills +  RP - Shooting - skills
(06-06-2016, 06:40 PM)adiguetaz Wrote: Steam URL: GuetaZz - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046689316/
Preferred role:  Militia / any "non government job"
Hours of Cityrp Gameplay: 1550
A little something about yourself or why you want to join the Event: I am good in War RP , I like the idea of this Rp , that hear really good  , I think this Job will be perfect on me : RP skills +  RP - Shooting - skills

Sorry to tell you this, but the event is over as can be seen in both title and the thread itself.
Still I thank you for your interest and hope you stay tuned, because the planning for a second event are in the making.
I heard you were recording and making a video of it, are you planning on releasing it?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-07-2016, 12:57 PM)Midget Wrote: I heard you were recording and making a video of it, are you planning on releasing it?

"The event has ended! The video is now work in progress. There is not yet a release date..." - cited from the very first part of the thread. Tounge
Yes, I am making a video of the event and will release it on youtube and share the link via the Roleplay section of the Fearless forums.