SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80036084

Number of Hours: 310

Do you have a working mic? yes

Do you speak fluent English? yes

RP Points: 1 so far hoping to get more

Number of Bans: 0

Timezone (preferably in GMT): GMT

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 9-10

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 1-10 don't rly go on the forum

IC Information

First Name:Kris

Last Name:Sinclair

Any previous clans? If so, list what:
The Hussars - left because all of the members weren't fully committed to the clan.
Why do you want to join Imperium?
I would like to join Imperium because I would like to join a team and co-operate in a team also I would like to improve my firing accuracy.
Give me some background on your Character: All family have died has a house in Corleone street. Kris has a huge arsenal of weaponry and cars and isn't afraid to do the dirty work.
Thanks for reading my application
-Kris Sinclair
OOC Information

STEAM_0:0:62074147

Steam Name: harbrow

SteamID:

Number of Hours: 620

Do you have a working mic?
yes
Do you speak fluent English?
yes
RP Points:2

Number of Bans:1

Timezone (preferably in GMT):GMT

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 7 - 10

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 10

IC Information

First Name:lewie

Last Name: harbrow

Any previous clans? If so, list what: Slyfox

Why do you want to join Imperium? Looks like a great clan love to join

Give me some background on your Character

My character is a ex S.A.S soldier and knows his way around weapons and is used to war and conflict
OOC Information

Steam Name: Tekno

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:52367233[/b]

Number of Hours: 313 hours

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Do you speak fluent English? Yes

RP Points: 1

Number of Bans: 4

Timezone (preferably in GMT): GMT +1

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 8

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 4

IC Information

First Name: Paul

Last Name: Escobar 

Any previous clans? If so, list what: Red Devils, Thieves Guild. Both clans stopped existing

Why do you want to join Imperium? All my friend are joining this clan, and I like the clan and owner

Give me some background on your Character: Paul was a inocent citizen and wanted to stay that way. Untill someone killed his wife and one of his 2 children, Then a switch jumped over, and he killed 6 man to get revenge. He got cought and went to jail for 10 long years. When he came out he didn't regret anything of what he did, and he would defend his family again if he got the chance.
Steam Name: Co0FiE

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40564273

Number of Hours: 508 Hours

Do you have a working mic? Yes

RP Points: 3

Timezone (preferably in GMT): GMT +1

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 7

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 6

IC Information

First Name: Mike

Last Name: Escobar 

Any previous clans? If so, list what: Red Devils, Thieves Guild , Crimson Order 

Why do you want to join Imperium? All my friend are joining this clan, and I like the clan and owner and i do realy like big Clan Rp's

Give me some background on your Character: Mike Was born in a litle town afther a couple years his parents lost there jobs they need to earn money a different way so they decided to move to a bigger town named Evocity, Here did mike lost control over his self and joined a criminal gang and he got in trouble for it more then onces. Now a couple years later he is earning his own money with his friends and they all have much to spent. For mike Family and Friends are always on the very first place.

-- Co0FiE
[Image: dcIg7eq.png] 

OOC Information: 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120278589

Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do.

Do fluent English?: Yes.

RP Points: 8

Number of bans: 3

Timezone: GMT +1

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 7

How active would you consider youself on the forums? (1-10): 8.

IC Information:

First Name: Barry.
Last Name: Escobar.

Any previous clans? If so, list what:  The Red Devils, Crimson Order, Theives Guild.

Why do you want to join Imperium?:
You guys seem like an good clan. Im looking for a group so go to battle with. My mates are in here aswell, i want to be with them.

Give me some background on your character: 
Barry was born in The Netherlands, in a small country town. He grew up on a little farm his father owned. He lives there in peace, for over 15 years. Untill one day his father came up to him, so introduce him to some new 'toys'. His father took him to the shed he was not allowed to get in, ever. In his 15 years, he havent been in that shed, but now was the time. Barry was really excited, because new toys are always great. The key of the shed was hidden, but for reasons. The moments his father opend the shed, his mouth fell open. A shed, full of weapons, ammo and all types of equipemt someone needs to fight a full war... All by himself. From that day, his father taught him how to shoot. He practiced day im, day out, to master all the guns. One day, he heard a gun shot from the house. He went to check it out, with and galil on his back, just to be sure. He saw his father in the living room. Dead. One bullet between hs eyes. Instant kill. He was shot, but by who??? With his gun pulled, he searched the house. Noone to be found. Untill he went upstairs, and looked out of the window. He saw someone running away. He was quite far away, but Barry didnt hastitate. He aimed the galil, took a deep breath, and fired. Not a full clip, not half an clip... Only one bullet. In the back of his head. An instant kill, just like his father. From that day on, Barry kept fighting crime, untill one day he got backfired by some cops. He felt the vlood comming from his stomach. Pain, a huge pain. The feeling of being unable to breath. 2 man with galils came from a house, and shot down the cops one by one. They quickly took him inside, and cured his wounds. It took Barry a month to fully recover from his injuries. From that day, those guys where his best friends. They did everything together. Growing weed, printing money everything. Still, untill this day, they are his best friends, and they still do everything together. 

(05-08-2016, 01:52 AM)rudyteneij Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 08:19 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] aDuckOnQuack

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70457151

Number of Hours: 535 +

RP Points: 4

Number of Bans: 7 on record, a few were wiped.

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 9/10

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 8

IC Information

First Name: Carly

Last Name: Porter

Any previous clans? If so, list what: Arcon, Kaos.

Why do you want to join Imperium?  I feel like it has a lot of potential, and I feel like it can lead me to greater things and places. There could also be a few new friends and allies in which i can make along the way, Thank you.

Give me some background on your Character Growing up from a wealthy background, educated in Harvard University then trained to be a doctor. Whilst this was going on Carly's Father got Terminal Cancer in his kidneys, however she fought through the tough times and came out on top. Now days, she wishes to join a powerful organisation such as Imperium...

Thank you for reading my Application,
Carly Porter
AKA aDuckOnQuack

Reply on this Reply Wich keybinds do you have ? how many big pockets, Health kits, Steroids, Injection Needles, Weapons, Molotovs, Ammo And goodluck with the apply Smile

I have 14 Big Pockets
Many guns, like 15 i think,
6 molotovs,
no health kits (i need to buy some)
50 ammo (Rifle)
I have binds for gestures, ammo, health kits.
I have 410k if that helps?

Many thanks

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(05-08-2016, 01:47 AM)rudyteneij Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 08:18 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: [KG] [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:110109118

Number of Hours: 559

Do you have a working mic? Yes, but normally choose not to use it due to my voice

RP Points: 6

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 9

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 7

IC Information

First Name: Joseph

Last Name: Deacon

Any previous clans? If so, list what: Arcon Kaos, Dupes Co. Incase needed the reason I left Arcon was because all members became inactive and Kaos and Dupes Co. both closed down

Why do you want to join Imperium? I wish to join Imperium to work with fellow team mates to fight and win. I want to conker life and anyone who opposes me or my team I wish not to be let behind but be a figure for the future. I see this as a place where I can gain more skills an experience and make Imperium proud.

Give me some background on your Character
Joseph was born into a Rich History in Canada son of the late James Vantiago Deacon. Joseph is a very stubborn man with many skills and tricks up his sleeve. He owns many buildings and his own Nuclear Power Plant. He is armed with a range with weapons and has a range of tactics to take down his enemies.

Thanks,
Joseph Vantiago Deacon
[Image: EmpWFlu.png?1]
Reply on this Reply Wich keybinds do you have ? how many big pockets, Health kits, Steroids, Injection Needles, Weapons, Molotovs, Ammo And goodluck with the apply Smile

On my personal I carry 23 big pockets , 0 health kits, steroids and injection needles but I will be restocking soon. I also have 0 Molotov's and 13 boxes of rifle ammo. I have a range of weapons each I will range below. (I will also be getting the Molotov schematic soon. 

Weapons:
3 Mac 10's
1 XM
6 Five Seven's
2 Glock 18's
12 Knives
1 Tommy Gun
4 TMP's
1 MP5
2 Blackjacks
2 Galil's
2 M4A1's
2 UMP's
1 Crowbar
1 Desert Eagle
1 USP .45
1 AK47
12 ASP Baton's
7 Baseball Bat's
1 Tranquilizer Sniper

Binds:
holster binded to key 8
Rifle Ammo binded to key 9
Health Kits binded to key 7

EDIT: I now have 37 Boxes of Rifle ammo, and 1 Box of Pistol Ammo
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-08-2016, 01:51 AM)rudyteneij Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 07:39 AM)GNFusions Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: GNFusions

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80036084

Number of Hours: 310

RP Points: 1 so far hoping to get more

Number of Bans: 0

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 9-10

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 1-10 don't rly go on the forum

IC Information

First Name:Kris

Last Name:Sinclair

Any previous clans? If so, list what:
The Hussars - left because all of the members weren't fully committed to the clan.
Why do you want to join Imperium?
I would like to join Imperium because I would like to join a team and co-operate in a team also I would like to improve my firing accuracy.
Give me some background on your Character: All family have died has a house in Corleone street. Kris has a huge arsenal of weaponry and cars and isn't afraid to do the dirty work.  
Thanks for reading my application
-Kris Sinclair

Cars : BMW, Tides Truck, Murcielago, Ford Raptor
Weps: 9 Mac 10, 5 P288s, 5 trank snipers, 17 Knifes, 5 G3SG1, 6 M4A1, 2 USB, 2 Molotov's, 2 MP5, 4 Xm1014, 15 Ak47s, 3 five sevens, 3 Glock 18, 6 Aug, 2 Famas, 3 TMP, 22 baseball bats, 5 galls, 7 Desert eagles, 1 Hk UMP45, 7 AWP, 11 ASP baton, 5 blackjacks, 5 M3.
Pockets: 40 medium pockets, 46 big pockets, 3 small pockets
21 Health kits (buying more later)
Key binds: H holster, J health kits ( adding more)
Ammo: - Rifle 256
Pistol: 8
Sniper : 9
Other ammo im gunna buy when I have a chance
This looks awesome, I love everything that has to do with the roman empire. I just want to say that a centurion probably has a higher rank than a praetorian.
A Centurion for the praetorians may have a higher rank than the "normal" legionaire centurion.
Heres a list of some ranks.

Legate - He is in charge of a whole legion, A legion contains 5000 Legionaires.
Praefect - This guy can have 500-2000 auxilaries in his command, He is not working for the legion.
First Centurion - This guy is in charge of his own century (80-100 men) and also in charge of 9 other centurions which are in charge of 80-100 legionaires each. This means the first centurion has 1000 men in his command and he is working in the legion.
Centurion for the praetorians - This guy is in charge of 80-100 praetorians(I will explain what praetorians are).
Centurion - This guy is working for the legion, he has 80-100 men in his command.
Auxilary Centurion - This guy has 80-100 auxilaries in his command.
Praetorian - This guy is working in the royal guard of Rome,He guards the emperor and the senate, He was probably a veteran within the legionaires.
Legionaire - A guy working in the legion. Legions are usually located at the outer skirt of the roman empire.
Auxilary - This guy is normally working in a fort whithin the empire. The emperor often sends auxialry cohorts to assist the legionaires when they are conquering.

This is how the roman military was governed around 50bc to 100ac. So I dont think that a normal praetorian has a higher rank than a centurion. I know this stuff beacuse I love the roman military and have read alot of books about these guys. Even though Im sure you wont change anything I just had to do this beacuse I cant countine to live without saying anything. Im sorry I couldnt resist.
 Btw: You just gave me great ideas
(05-09-2016, 07:45 PM)Ceddybu Wrote: This looks awesome, I love everything that has to do with the roman empire. I just want to say that a centurion probably has a higher rank than a praetorian.
A Centurion for the praetorians may have a higher rank than the "normal" legionaire centurion.
Heres a list of some ranks.

Legate - He is in charge of a whole legion, A legion contains 5000 Legionaires.
Praefect - This guy can have 500-2000 auxilaries in his command, He is not working for the legion.
First Centurion - This guy is in charge of his own century (80-100 men) and also in charge of 9 other centurions which are in charge of 80-100 legionaires each. This means the first centurion has 1000 men in his command and he is working in the legion.
Centurion for the praetorians - This guy is in charge of 80-100 praetorians(I will explain what praetorians are).
Centurion - This guy is working for the legion, he has 80-100 men in his command.
Auxilary Centurion - This guy has 80-100 auxilaries in his command.
Praetorian - This guy is working in the royal guard of Rome,He guards the emperor and the senate, He was probably a veteran within the legionaires.
Legionaire - A guy working in the legion. Legions are usually located at the outer skirt of the roman empire.
Auxilary - This guy is normally working in a fort whithin the empire. The emperor often sends auxialry cohorts to assist the legionaires when they are conquering.

This is how the roman military was governed around 50bc to 100ac. So I dont think that a normal praetorian has a higher rank than a centurion. I know this stuff beacuse I love the roman military and have read alot of books about these guys. Even though Im sure you wont change anything I just had to do this beacuse I cant countine to live without saying anything. Im sorry I couldnt resist.
 Btw: You just gave me great ideas

Thanks for informing me :Smileill be sure to update it soon Cheese
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]