Number of Bans: 4

Timezone (preferably in GMT): EST

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 10

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 10

IC Information

First Name: Xavier

Last Name: Hargreaves

Any previous clans? If so, list what: Syndicate , Blue Mountain PMC

Why do you want to join Imperium? I am awestruck by the fearlessness of this clan's leader, I wish to fight for him.

Give me some background on your Character Xavier grew up in the United States and serving in its army, stopping the spread of communism throughout the world. After he killed every last commie in vietnam, he moved to EvoCity to fight some more commies and it turns out there was none there....He soon saw a fearless Ginger and decided to join him.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 3 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • Awestruck, Doctor KuLa, Random
I have revoked my application, i have had second thoughts on the aggressive side of the organisation, sorry.

Good luck for the future
Carly Porter
Aka aDuckOnQuack

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
On behalf of the whole of the Imperium organisation,  I would like to congratulate; 

Alexander Prosto| KuLa
Xavier Hargreaves | Ukraine
Kimmy Redwood | KimmyPanda

They have proven themselves worthy and have been accepted into our organisation and will surely prosper.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Ratatoskrr
OOC Information

Steam Name: [Mx] Random Gamer

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:57769738[/b]

Number of Hours: 770, ish.

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Do you speak fluent English? Yes

RP Points: 10

Number of Bans: 3

Timezone (preferably in GMT): GMT +1

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 9.5

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 10

IC Information

First Name: Nick

Last Name: Olsen

Any previous clans? If so, list what: The Syndicate, The Crimson Order.

Why do you want to join Imperium? I wish to make Evo-City a better place, I feel Imperium has the power and assets of doing so.

Give me some background on your Character: Born in Norway, Nick was born into a world, where his mother was abused by her husband, both of Nick's parents were alcoholics and drug addicts, when Nick was just a little boy.. However, his uncle from Evocity, Brian. Took Nick under his wings and became his guardian. Nick has no memory of his parents, and he looks upon Brian as a father. 

Later on in Nick's life, he became a Goverment agent and he kept getting promoted, up until he heard about a newer better organisation. The Syndicate. He applied for a job, and he succeded. Nick kept getting promoted, and his boss, Alexis was very pleased with his services. Then at one point, Alexis disappeared. Nick tried to stick with The Syndicate, but his comrades kept dying, or resigning. But he could not stay alone, no one knew what happened to Alexis. But she was gone. Few weeks later, Nick joined the Crimson Order, however Nick did not stay in 'The Order' for long, he went out of town, tried to start a new life. But he quickly came back, jobless, and barely any money in his pockets, Nick started working activley with private espionage, which made him a lot of money. Nick still does this to day, but he wants to be part of something bigger. Something with absolute power.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] EtsY

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60304673

Number of Hours: 400+

RP Points: 0 I Don't like to play in a RP alot , but i will try to be RPer

Number of Bans: Not Yet but i got banned befor i changed my name and i think i got then 5 bans

Timezone (preferably in GMT): GMT+9

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 8 cuz some times i cn't play cuz of school

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 4

IC Information

First Name: Mike

Last Name: Crawley

Any previous clans? If so, list what: The Saari Tribe

Why do you want to join Imperium?: Cuz i want action more then the police and the SRU and i want to meet more freinds from this clan

Give me some background on your Character : My Name is Mike Crawley , I was a Gun Dealer i was getting alot of money from my work , but in a day i was in my car with my freind but 5 men come to me & Point their gun on me & my freind and they hostaged me and my freind then they says they wanna start killing so they killed my freind but when they heard the voice of the police or / cob car voice they escaped , and to this day i am looking for them to revenge ....
On behalf of the whole of the Imperium organisation,  I would like to congratulate; 
Nick Olsen Random Gamer

He has proven Himself worthy and has been accepted into our organisation and will surely prosper.

Singed byLegatus Pro Praetore, Xtremefighter
The following 1 user Likes Xtremefighter's post:
  • Random
(05-17-2016, 10:00 AM)Etsy Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] EtsY

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60304673

Number of Hours: 400+

RP Points: 0 I Don't like to play in a RP alot , but i will try to be RPer

Number of Bans: Not Yet but i got banned befor i changed my name and i think i got then 5 bans

Timezone (preferably in GMT): GMT+9

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 8 cuz some times i cn't play cuz of school

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 4

IC Information

First Name: Mike

Last Name: Crawley

Any previous clans? If so, list what: The Saari Tribe

Why do you want to join Imperium?: Cuz i want action more then the police and the SRU and i want to meet more freinds from this clan

Give me some background on your Character : My Name is Mike Crawley , I was a Gun Dealer i was getting alot of money from my work , but in a day i was in my car with my freind but 5 men come to me & Point their gun on me & my freind and they hostaged me and my freind then they says they wanna start killing so they killed my freind but when they heard the voice of the police or / cob car voice they escaped , and to this day i am looking for them to revenge ....

Pending investigation.
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Frost

SteamID: - STEAM_0:1:99466670

Number of Hours: 896 hours

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Do you speak fluent English? Yes

RP Points: 4

Number of Bans: 6

Timezone (preferably in GMT): GMT

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 10/10

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 7/10

IC Information

First Name: Lt. Fox-Club

Last Name: Smith

Any previous clans? If so, list what: United Nations

Why do you want to join Imperium? I wan't to join imperium because I know most of the members and it's got some friend in there

Give me some background on your Character Lt. Fox-Club Smith grew up in a RV, lived with his brother because of the death of his mother and Father. A few years later he got a real home, then started doing criminal activity and stuff.