Thread Title: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon

Name of player:[FL:RP] Avalon
http://steamcommunity.com/id/banditoz/

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:76095266

Time in GMT:
22:48

Server: v33x

Summary: He made a show where the Customers are getting locked in, but there is NO WAY for the Customer to escape in ANY WAY (no Keypads)
Merle was the one inside the "cage"
He also made a Prop inside a Spawn so people get stuck while spawning (second Picture)

Evidence:
[Image: hdy2c9xm.jpg]
[Image: g4uxcuaf.jpg]
I used this dupe without being aware of this. It was in the public dupes of the server and I forgot to check if the fading door was abiding the rules of the server... /facepalm
(I was roleplaying a "gun store")

Regarding the second image, the person somehow got himself in there.
I have no idea how.
I did not trap him inside, my shop was open for around an hour before he somehow trapped himself inside there.
I could not return to the location to see him being trapped inside before you taking this picture due to NLR.
(05-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Avalon Wrote: I used this dupe without being aware of this.

You want me to uploade a Video of you saying that this is a System that locks in people?

I hope you're aware of the Following:
Lying in the Courthouse is not allowed and will lead to a warning or even a Forum Suspension

Also, do you have any Evidence to back up it was a Dupe as you just stated?

*Edit*
(After he Edited his Post)
(05-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Avalon Wrote: I used this dupe without being aware of this. It was in the public dupes of the server and I forgot to check if the fading door was abiding the rules of the server... /facepalm

I have no idea how.
I did not trap him inside, my shop was open for around an hour before he somehow trapped himself inside there.
I could not return to the location to see him being trapped inside before you taking this picture due to NLR.

So could you kindly tell us the Name and the Folder it was in?
And its a Spawn Point.
People spawn there, they get stuck in it when joining the Server.
(05-03-2016, 08:54 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Avalon Wrote: I used this dupe without being aware of this.

You want me to uploade a Video of you saying that this is a System that locks in people?

I hope you're aware of the Following:
Lying in the Courthouse is not allowed and will lead to a warning or even a Forum Suspension

Also, do you have any Evidence to back up it was a Dupe as you just stated?

*Edit*
(After he Edited his Post)
(05-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Avalon Wrote: I used this dupe without being aware of this. It was in the public dupes of the server and I forgot to check if the fading door was abiding the rules of the server... /facepalm

I have no idea how.

So could you kindly tell us the Name and the Folder it was in?
And its a Spawn Point.

I'm not lying in the courthouse, I'm simply stating my opinion and explaining myself.
"AM PM Armoured Shop_finished" is the name of the dupe.
I was saying "this is a system that locks in people once they are considered a customer" for roleplay reasons (for you to obviously not arrest me) without (at the time) knowing I had no keypad because of that "failed" dupe.
This person never liked me on the server and always tried to bring me into trouble and is not so "bright" as he seems in public, he's only friendly when other people are there but when it's "1 on 1" this is how he speaks:

Look at the highlighted part of him saying "get lost" after posting this player report.
I find this unacceptable behaviour for somebody who wanted to be a Teacher, there is a reason you got denied though.
He also PM'ed me multiple times after that provocating me to answer him, but I did not lower to his level or fall for his provocation. (this can also be seen in the screenshot)
Clearly he doesn't like me and bringing me into trouble is for him... a pretty great achievement.

Regarding the second image, I did not know that was an exact spawnpoint for players and that they were going to spawn right INSIDE my dupe. People make mistakes, you know? I clearly made that prop there for decoration of my gun store, not like you explained to "trap people that spawn". (Think for a second why he would describe that mistake I made from being unaware in such a rough way?)

Referring to the first picture: yes I am wrong (most likely) but this were not my intentions and I hope the admins can forgive me for this stupid, very stupid mistake since it was not intentional and I will in the future check all the public dupes I use. Also, he is lying in the report about "the show were customers are getting locked in" (his words), it actually was a gun store dupe and I was roleplaying as a gun dealer. It was obviously not my intention to cage people. Like I said, I made a mistake not checking if the dupe abides the server rules and from now on in the future will check if the dupes I use (if they contain fading doors) also contain keypads. Sad

P.S. The "cage" could be opened from the "sellers" side with a button, if it matters.
(05-03-2016, 09:06 PM)Avalon Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Avalon Wrote: -Snip-

-Snip-

-Snip-

I'm not lying in the courthouse, I'm simply stating my opinion and explaining myself.
I was saying "this is a system that locks in people once they are considered a customer" for roleplay reasons (for you to obviously not arrest me) without (at the time) knowing I had no keypad because of that "failed" dupe.
This person never liked me on the server and always tried to bring me into trouble and is not so "bright" as he seems in public, he's only friendly when other people are there but when it's "1 on 1" this is how he speaks:

Look at the highlighted part of him saying "get lost" after posting this player report.
I find this unacceptable behaviour for somebody who wanted to be a Teacher, there is a reason you got denied though.
He also PM'ed me multiple times after that provocating me to answer him, but I did not lower to his level or fall for his provocation. (this can also be seen in the screenshot)
Clearly he doesn't like me and bringing me into trouble is for him... a pretty great achievement.

Regarding the second image, I did not know that was an exact spawnpoint for players and that they were going to spawn right INSIDE my dupe. People make mistakes, you know?

Referring to the first picture: yes I am wrong (most likely) but this were not my intentions and I hope the admins can forgive me for this stupid, very stupid mistake since it was not intentional and I will in the future check all the public dupes I use.

P.S. The "cage" could be opened from the "sellers" side with a button, if it matters.

This is ridiculous Cheese
I said get lost because you "blocked my PM" but PM'd me after I made the BR so you can talk to me or something.
That's why i said get lost, and if you think i'm breaking a rule with that, feel free to make a Player Report against me.

Second of all you could've checked where People spawn (on the build server)
with 100 Hours and more you should know that.

Also, this Prop was in public (i guess) and since building in Public is not allowed (unless you have admins Permission) you broke another Prop rule!

We're just gonna wait for an Moderator / Admin to Investigate this Player Report.
(05-03-2016, 09:18 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

-Snip-

-Snip-

Regarding the second image, I did not know that was an exact spawnpoint for players and that they were going to spawn right INSIDE my dupe. People make mistakes, you know?

Referring to the first picture: yes I am wrong (most likely) but this were not my intentions and I hope the admins can forgive me for this stupid, very stupid mistake since it was not intentional and I will in the future check all the public dupes I use.

I said get lost because you "blocked my PM" but PM'd me after I made the BR so you can talk to me or something.
That's why i said get lost, and if you think i'm breaking a rule with that, feel free to make a Player Report against me.

Also, this Prop was in public (i guess) and since building in Public is not allowed (unless you have admins Permission) you broke another Prop rule!

We're just gonna wait for an Moderator / Admin to Investigate this Player Report.

You're just lying here, me and you know it.
You said "get lost" to provocate me, you said this AFTER making the player report.
I never "blocked your PM" so you're lying again here. (if there are logs for this, feel free to verify this and here's already proof of lying in the courthouse...)
In fact, you blocked ME. 
I'm blocked from PM'ing a moment after he told me to get lost.
No, I did not know people spawn exactly at the place my prop was.
Even if I thought of that, before this situation, I always thought they spawn NEXT to the prop and not inside it.
I simply thought people can't spawn inside props, they spawn near them if they normally spawned inside them. (understand?)
I was making decoration for my gun shop and the prop was on the wall, I considered it to be property of AM PM.
The footpath was still available for pedestrians.
I made a mistake by using that dupe and not checking it, sure.
But at least in this report I showed the community the real you, don't expect to ever become a Teacher like you wanted with this attitude.

Admin, I hope you can forgive me for not checking the dupe if it's breaking any server rules. I always thought public dupes abide by the server rules.
If you cannot forgive me, I hope you at least won't make the ban length very long.
Either way thank you and my apologies for this situation.
(05-03-2016, 09:26 PM)Avalon Wrote:

-Snip-

-Snip-

You said "get lost" to provocate me, you said this AFTER making the player report.
I never "blocked your PM". 
In fact, you blocked ME. 
Even if I thought of that, before this situation, I always thought they spawn NEXT to the prop and not inside it.
I simply thought people can't spawn inside props, they spawn near them if they normally spawned inside them. (understand?)
I was making decoration for my gun shop and the prop was on the wall, I considered it to be property of AM PM.
But at least in this report I showed the community the real you.

"The real me" :'D
Can it get even better?

Message you send me after i arrested your For not following the Laws.

After that you told me that your gonna do a BR and i asked when and you asked me and the OOC chat how to block someone.
After I made the BR then you PM's me

Also i dont even knew you before this and TBH i do not wanna talk with such a Hostile person again Smile
(05-03-2016, 09:36 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 09:26 PM)Avalon Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 08:54 PM)DreeBott Wrote: -Snip-

-Snip-

I never "blocked your PM". 
In fact, you blocked ME. 
But at least in this report I showed the community the real you.

"The real me" :'D
Can it get even better?

Message you send me after i arrested your For not following the Laws.

After that you told me that your gonna do a BR and i asked when and you asked me and the OOC chat how to block someone.
After I made the BR then you PM's me

Also i dont even knew you before this and TBH i do not wanna talk with such a Hostile person again Smile

I wanted to report this person for breaking the server rules and I thought I had proof of it until Fraps made the .avi file corrupt and my proof was "erased", hence the message "Forum will decide".
He decided to take his revenge like this.
I have no idea why he posted the picture's above, I guess just simply to defend himself and try to make him look like a good player in others eyes but anyone who can think logically and connect the wires will see who is right here and who is not in terms of behavior. Yes I might be wrong about picture #1, I should of have checked the prop before using it but I always thought public probs are all abiding by server rules, apparently not. Like I said picture #2 I wasn't even aware people can spawn inside props, like I said I thought they spawn near my prop.
Calling me hostile is a bit ridiculous, considering you are trying to make me look the wolf here and you like the sheep. It's not working so well though because I like to defend my case. Your last post is about nothing and does not add anything towards the player report, just another attempt to make you look like a good person but you are dishonest which automatically (sorry to say the truth) makes you a bad person.

You are simply confirming my words:
Quote: But at least in this report I showed the community the real you.
(05-03-2016, 09:42 PM)Avalon Wrote: I wanted to report this person for breaking the server rules and I thought I had proof of it until Fraps made the .avi file corrupt and my proof was "erased", hence the message "Forum will decide".
I have no idea why he posted the picture's above, I guess just simply to defend himself and try to make him look like a good player in others eyes but anyone who can think logically and connect the wires will see who is right here and who is not in terms of behavior. Yes I might be wrong about picture #1, I should of have checked the prop before using it but I always thought public probs are all abiding by server rules, apparently not. Like I said picture #2 I wasn't even aware people can spawn inside props, like I said I thought they spawn near my prop.
Calling me hostile is a bit ridiculous, considering you are trying to make me look the wolf here and you like the sheep. It's not working so well though because I like to defend my case.

"Everyone who can connect the wires"

This is getting way more funnier then i expected it to be.

Long story short:
I arrested you, you got mad, making a "BR" (but your proove sadly got "removed"
I PM'd you asking when you will post it since you told me to instantly reply.
Then you got annoyed and asked how to block someone.
Then i stopped PM'ing you since your behavior was Childish.
Then when i made the BR you PM'd me saying that you didn't know that citizen spawn there.
I said get lost because you annoyed me (like I said before)
And i blocked you since you clearly never blocked me.

End of Story.

But as said, if you think i broke any server rule do a BR on your own, we're not getting anywhere if you keep saying that my "real" self is Hostile or some bullshit
(05-03-2016, 09:50 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 09:42 PM)Avalon Wrote: I wanted to report this person for breaking the server rules and I thought I had proof of it until Fraps made the .avi file corrupt and my proof was "erased", hence the message "Forum will decide".
Calling me hostile is a bit ridiculous, considering you are trying to make me look the wolf here and you like the sheep. It's not working so well though because I like to defend my case.

"Everyone who can connect the wires"

This is getting way more funnier then i expected it to be.

Long story short:
I arrested you, you got mad, making a "BR" (but your proove sadly got "removed"
I PM'd you asking when you will post it since you told me to instantly reply.
Then you got annoyed and asked how to block someone.
Then i stopped PM'ing you since your behavior was Childish.
Then when i made the BR you PM'd me saying that you didn't know that citizen spawn there.
I said get lost because you annoyed me (like I said before)
And i blocked you since you clearly never blocked me.

End of Story.

But as said, if you think i broke any server rule do a BR on your own, we're not getting anywhere if you keep saying that my "real" self is Hostile or some bullshit

You arrested me for no reason.
You got inside the customers area, pretending to be a customer, after locking the customer area you started yelling OPEN.
I open as soon as you ask me to figuring you are not a customer and you arrest me, even after roleplaying that the gate at the customer area opens/closes automatically with a timer.
If my .avi file didn't become corrupted, I would of posted this like I promised to you.
My behavior was not childish, I actually asked you about 5 times to stop PM'ing me.
Notice here, this is HIS screenshot and even here I asked twice to stop PM'ing me. ( https://i.gyazo.com/f401e915f88cdf66a1be...3661e8.png )
I actually asked more than twice like I said, but don't have screenshots of this. I was literally asking the entire time "Please stop PM'ing me" and he kept replying and replying in an attempt to piss me off.
After you NOT stopping to PM me when you clearly know I am getting annoyed by it (like you said yourself) I asked in OOC how to block someone from PM'ing me.
I got told you can't (got misinformed), so I didn't block you.
And no, I did not PM you to get a reply "get lost".
You sent this message to me out of the blue because you had the feeling you won (this player report) and then following with the message "The forum will decide - your words" hinting me to check the forum (and then I see this, what a surprise!).
Listen, your "Mr. Nice Guy" card isn't working really well and saying "This is getting way more funnier" is definitely not going to like, make you look nice like you try to be in public. The people who read this thread will see how you speak with people in PMs (1 on 1) when you cannot control yourself. For example, his message "get lost" obviously was sent the second he couldn't control himself - he wanted to provocate me like this right after creating this thread, probably forgetting I might be smart enough to screenshot the message. Unfortunately for you I did screenshot it.